ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I finally beat Skedar boss finally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject: I finally beat Skedar boss finally Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, PD players ) well I finally had some luck today I beat Skedar Ruins. An so I beat the game huh?.. Well, man it took a long while to ever do this.... On N64 only, I just Wanted say I'm glad I did! Today) I haven't seen the Alternit? new intro- thing, So when does that happen at start up, on the game, I haven't noticed any difference, with this on.

I'm not bragging, it was tuff beating the boss an the little F..ers, skeders almost killed me when I was shooting at the last Little pin before the last big Pin.
spike. I was so happy I won ah ok.
It took me 8: min's an 50 secs. I walked into the Boss area with a full health an Scraped, Sheild. After I got rid of the Skedar in the Chambers area, I found there, gun, sorry not that spin thing gun.

So it helped some, I just used what had left on Mian gun. I died in this mission a 90+ times so I kinda new what it be like lol hmpth.

I beat Mr. Blondes Revenge, today on Agent was good an turned it off.

Had supper, so my Question now is so, I have to beat Blondes Revenge, on all '3* stars" before any last two missions open up then? When will the rest open up? Last two missions I guess.

Anyone have any good advices, about how I beat that level on PD. Mode? Mr.Blondes how long does 300 Cloaking last , when's best time I should use it. Thanks. Stay warm. Peace...
The Cloak only last long enough to plant the Bomb an just get up to Elevator area, then I'm ambushed, by the Gals. Crazy...
Anyways, I know I tried... Hard thanks for reading, Ttul .

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject: Additional thoughts Reply with quote Back to top

My PD game on N64 seems more strange, well cause I had the game beat on SA: mode all the way down to um, Carringinton Instatute lol I can't spell I don't care :p
I had Palegic 2 beat on SA: it wouldn't let play it on PD. Mode was greyed out.
So now, it will let me do PD.ode on that level. Since I have beat Skedar Ruins. Today. On Agent is this why

An Mr.Blonde maybe That's why it's open... No idea.
Damn blonde mission sure is Hard-tuff on SA: mode, time go's by so fast to get the old lady on the rooftop ship. 🙄 Cassandra I ment. Then I get N-bombed to death by the 2 black dD guys.

Dark Reyn
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Similar to goldeneye, there are bonus missions which you unlock when you complete the game on Agent, SA and PA. Cloak lasts as many seconds as the number. You can use it tactically by pausing and turning it on and off but you uncloak when you attack which you can use by punching the air when you aren’t around enemies.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it seems like it is like GE ,an I knew already about
Hitting the air? ) Thanks oh 300 seconds then. Doesn't seem like it last that long really. I think my game Cartridge speeds up time... To much like a bug?
An when I use Boost For Slo-mo it seems more slower it is. But, it's like it's not being real Accrate on my time's in game to ever win anymore.

Dark Reyn
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe it should still be accurate. They did change combat boost a little for PD XBLA, so your own movement wasn’t impacted as much. Personally I like the Xbox version of both games. Not necessarily all the graphics changes (although most look good) by more to do with the control style. I dislike playing with just one analogue pad nowadays.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:43 pm    Post subject: Some fun I do with Extraction mission Reply with quote Back to top

What I found out on my own, was the Sweet DY 357 Magnum LX, is it. It only takes 2 good shots, to bring down, the Hover Copter! on the Extraction Level. I Love that. 😎
So was cool I was testing out many my guns, how many it take to do. 😸 To bad I don't have them on not- cheat level. PD. Hard mode. It just dissipoint's me alot. With lower ammo an just a few shots I'm dead. From some lucky ai' guy.

Anyways, do I'm not able pass the PD. Mode very good. But, was fun with Magnum today. Getting Cassandra's goon gals) I did the whole mission with cheats on in PD. Mode in Slo-mo in 2 mins & 20 Secs, was good I thought.
I like hit a gal when you come thru that top door. An then turning the Light back on,with there Night Vision, on blinds them gives me just enough time to blow them away 😁

so that's my fun I guess lol.... I use Combat Boost, when I have go up the Elevator so it doesn't take so long.
It's Trippy, when it Runs out then gets slow again) but I'm on the move alway's aim good do great head shots when I can. But again, this wasn't Skedar stuff. I wished I could play the mods they make not able to yet. Cya

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:18 pm    Post subject: I seen Skedar Ruins Map change after I Beat it on Agent Reply with quote Back to top

Hello i wanted tell you I seen something Different on the Skedar Ruins, it was still on Agent . This isn't insenificant to me tho. Well, see I finally got lucky last week a Won that Agent. Level rite )

What, I'm saying is I seen we're, that big Crack Cliff is we have to pass, now has a big black walkway bridge like across it? An some other Sqaure block on that path it won't let me go down to that lower level? Now tho.?

Now, Does things keep changing like this in SA: mode an PD: also land mass changes? See I never knew this.
Just asking it was Wild seeing this other day, I used my Super Dragon shot a few Garnades off on them but nothing broke, as I was testing it.
Ok wanted see what you say about my, Discovery. . I like to have the hit an run, buddy for co-op mission's an others. Some day

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In Skedar Ruins, there is an object called "buddy bridge" that is loaded in when playing cooperative mode with Simulant partners. They probably can't navigate the lower area, and might fall down the chasm without the bridge to help them cross. I think there are pieces of rock face you need to break apart in order to reveal the way to climb up, but it may only be on the harder difficulties.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:59 am    Post subject: Was cool I got a reply ☮️ Reply with quote Back to top

Great words there, Wreck 🐱 well, like I said I wished I had better talking skills with my words example.
Oh that's why it happened, because I had oh Velvet with me an I protected her all the way. To the boss was great! ) I was in slo- u know mode lol.
Helps.
Yes she actually, had a lil hard time getting down to the we're we blow the hole in wall part. But she made it. Thanks Wreck )
Bud, I'm sorry I got change subject is it true about any? Everdrive 64, I was told they have almost every 64 game pre loaded on that thing, someone told me is this true that's what it's about? That ED64 I didn't think a Cartridge cold hold that much data. I be happy to ever see all I can do with that ED64 I don't want buy a used one incase it's Corrupted ( or broken. Thanks for help so far sir.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any flash cart, including the EverDrive, can be loaded with mostly any game onto the microSD card you plug into it. It does not come pre-loaded with games cause that would be a legal nightmare.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Sundays Reply Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I think it would be? 🤣 Preloaded thing.
I just got wait to see if I can ever get a decent
ED64...change subject now um,kn

Well. I just beat today: Crash site: pres clone: on SA: it took me 17 mins 20 secs, to do I'm glad I found that Sheild in the back cave in the dark!

It took me 39+ mins before cause I couldn't find the Pres Scanner suit case weeks ago =P
So I updated my save deleted out that long 39 min one updated save with my 17mins, one. glad I did. I'm still not able to beat Carrington instatute, on SA: it's to bad owell 😅 Ttul thanks HB an all 🔙🔜

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: