ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

About Project 64 Emulator game save & Errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:01 am    Post subject: About Project 64 Emulator game save & Errors Reply with quote Back to top

Hello buds here, rite..? ) I'm not all sure my post goes here but, i looked around to place it so hope Moderation won't mind np. Here is my error an notes I made on my phone to here:

Hello I'm getting these Errors in Project 64 Emulator,it says this:

Recompiler CRecompiler:: Virt,DeleteTable ( D65D9C0): = 524288 an this says, Display Error ,Fatal Error, Stopping Emulator. Happen like 3 times in the last 2 days. But, my Game doesn't Crash out in game play so far ) an I'm glad only on boot up at times.

Anyway, i can fix this on my PC with PD Rom,, User interface,CNotificatipn Imp:: Display Error: Stopping Emulator 3x's, now let's have a better day Burr man... :/

No Other Errors on the Audio logs or Glide64 logs.

Please is there anyway I can use the Save file from this to put on N64 Controller pak: for the Console of N64 to make my game save Updated, on my Cartridge at all? Please lmk if it's ever Possible.

What if I just renamed the save file from that PD_Cont_1 MPK format to what N64 Console is? That I don't know yet,what the Console format is( an then put on my Cartridge see I don't have any Everdrive yet. Thanks for now.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject: Hmm, No Replys then yet bummer.... Reply with quote Back to top

You know inside the Game Directory, in my case is C:/ drive Programs,etc I looked inside all the game cheats list was alot cool games an that Format, of them was calked: like Cht: file format it says?

That is in the Project64 that is that, cheat folder.
My point is I known of an old trick I opened say they have like 3-4 PD Version, of the game cheat files maybe Pal ver. Languages, An others.

So I opened, the file up in Note pad rite but, we're it says always, open in note pad you take, geez) that Check out box, on bottom there, for always open with: so it won't mess up the file format.

Cough, so it was all readable ) an they must be like some GameShark codes can anyone tell me what that first Code means, it says (M5) at the end of it is that the Enable code guys..?

Wish you let me know. Then under the rest is the Function codes: all guns, ammo etc an Float in the air I haven't tried this yet.
I put my PC away today cause I cannot use my Post Xbox controller to to play my Cool fav Retro game until I get my other Controller so I'm stuck on oh N64 Console for now time being Razz

Well, try tell what that Code means on the top in that open files in cheats, in Project 64 can you.
I'm just Curious much about it. On every Cheat file text. Start in that cheat folder. Peace hope I ever get a Good Reply,,. Have a Tgif', over rated at times..😏 ☮️. 🤔. 😎

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: