ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Timesplitters 2 is now on the PC!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject: Timesplitters 2 is now on the PC! Reply with quote Back to top

Free Radical's science-fiction first person shooter with a dash of humour, Timesplitters 2, is a superb game, one of the highest rated games of the PS2/original XBox/Gamecube generation. And now you can play it on the PC!

Well, it's been available since 2016, as a bonus on the game disc of (the monumentally inferior) Homefront: The Revolution, but only two levels of Timesplitters 2 were known to be available then. And a while back, it was revealed by one of the programmers, that the full game is included on t he disc, and he supplied the necessary codes to unlock the full game.

Unfortunately, this version of TS2 (which is 4K!) had some bugs, as it was a test version of a potential high definition port (which never appeared, sadly). But some fans have bug-fixed this version, so the entire game is now fully playable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazmzaUw2xM

The project's homepage is at:

https://github.com/HFTSRedux/TS2Redux]https://github.com/HFTSRedux/TS2Redux

You need the game data from Homefront: The Revolution, of course, it's all in the intstructions. Or you could search for a downloadable version with the game's code already included with the project's code, but we can't give the links out here, due to the forum's rules.

BTW, how do you shrink pictures/images on this forum, please?

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Timesplitters 2 is now on the PC! Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr Avon wrote:
BTW, how do you shrink pictures/images on this forum, please?

You will need to either figure out how your image host resizes images via dictating the resolution or size it down yourself. My screen shows the image fine since it's 1080p but I'm sure it's a different story for anything smaller.

This forum doesn't have much of a responsive design compared to modern sites.

Ontopic, I was aware of this but I don't own Homefront 2 so unless I go via shady means this is outside of my access for the time being.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh this is AWESOME!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: