ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Progress will be resuming on GoldenEye X this summer. Recent words of encouragement, interest in progress, and even other modders putting forward their efforts to getting the final level yet to be included (Dam) in a workable state, have shifted my focus back toward it. I am not guaranteeing any release dates for anything. But do check here for updates.

I'd also like to thank those who have continued to be supportive of the mod during this downtime. I deeply appreciate the amount of care you've shown, and the patience you have kept up.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I totally agree too Wreck... An peace an all you guys have a Safe Summer! An be happy anyways lol I tell myself.
I thank, Hack Bond for trying help an has helped since last Winter. It's been very Cool of him on my PD Rom games. On N64 only so far.
😏😎

G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent news Wreck, and welcome back! no matter how much I play other games after all these years my heart belongs and always yearns for more goldeneye, and I am glad others feel the same way. keep up the good work!

It has been a while since the last release, I am super excited about advancements and discoveries since then.

it is also good that the recent announcements on a remake will gather renewed interest in this project.

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Progress will be resuming on GoldenEye X this summer. Recent words of encouragement, interest in progress, and even other modders putting forward their efforts to getting the final level yet to be included (Dam) in a workable state, have shifted my focus back toward it. I am not guaranteeing any release dates for anything. But do check here for updates.

I'd also like to thank those who have continued to be supportive of the mod during this downtime. I deeply appreciate the amount of care you've shown, and the patience you have kept up.

I know I've said this elsewhere, but I am happy to help (again) in any way I can.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Fenix
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's wonderful news! Hope you all are doing well!

Last edited by Fenix on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is great news, let me know if there is anything I can help with.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:21 pm    Post subject: Sweet This is so cool :) Reply with quote Back to top

Good job continuing this mod Wreck ole buddy. Eventually I was going to update GoldenEye Legend and remove the hard coded weapons and maybe start another Multiplayer Extended Mod but TIME has not been on my side now that I'm divorced and no longer a stay at home Dad with very little to do besides HACK Laughing Cool Multi

MY DAUGHTER ROCKS AND TAKES UP A LOT OF MY TIME Very Happy ......

*** CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WILL BE 10 THIS YEAR!! ***

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is awesome news Wreck! Thanks for all your other more recent mods. Love the pictures Multiplayer X. I have a little 6 year girl so I can relate Wink

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice dude! Smile

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, had the random inkling to check the forums and I'm glad I did, hearing GE:X is back on the map after such a long hiatus has really made my day. Welcome back, Wreck!

G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wanted to update everyone that RyanDwyer's decompilation status is at 91.03% so close now, cannot wait for the Goldeneye X team to take everything apart and expand possibilities.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Using decomp (at least to recompile the ROM) will break PD Editor support, and it is way over my head. Maybe later on it could be used to greater potential.

G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, ok well hopefully in the future,

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what can you tell us about Dam, will we have to sacrifice any geometry or detailing from the original to get it working, will we have extra room to work with and add more detailing to it. Can the island be made into a bungee objective and if so will we be able to drive a boat to it or access it somewhere else?

I'm curious about what's been going on behind the scenes with the level and what new developments have arisen to warrant it being worked on again.

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any way the platinum gun can make an appearence in multi? I knew the team has worked it out after the last update.
Also, the PP7 model in multi is red like the Rudolph gun.

Cheers everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 58 of 64

Jump to: