ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye XBLA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xretrogradex
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:22 pm    Post subject: question? Reply with quote Back to top

i am a prop and costume maker and this stuff is a little bit foreign to me but would someone be able to rip a higher quality texture/model bond from this? is that even possible? as the old one is a lil rough

LibraJessicaRose
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: question? Reply with quote Back to top

xretrogradex wrote:
i am a prop and costume maker and this stuff is a little bit foreign to me but would someone be able top phentermine over the counter to rip a higher quality texture/model bond from this? is that even possible? as the old one is a lil rough

which kind of a prop you can make?
And are you still looking for this help?

Last edited by LibraJessicaRose on Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

xretrogradex
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just looking for a better copy of the head hands model and texture from the n64 (had to upscale a ton), though the crusty older textures might be ok too, not sure if there would be a improvement in anything from newer versions

test print (they are not to scale and very rough)

https://ibb.co/yBbX5bk
https://ibb.co/1qqFyjk
https://ibb.co/hsS1MLx

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was your intention always to make a boxy type? If so, I don't think the XBLA version has any higher texture resolution to help with that. It uses the original textures, from what I know.

xretrogradex
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a bit boxy, just wondering what my options were for what was available out there

kholdfuzion
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Due to the type of texture formats on xbox (dxt family) and converting images to it, the "original" images are actually slightly worse quality than the n64 images.

xretrogradex
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh funny, darn was worth shot .. ill just use what i got then

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye XBLA All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: