GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

A game which shows another perspective
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake - Jenin Road of Heroes Update

This is the biggest update for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake until now!!!

https://youtu.be/WccfO8y3BOE

I added a brand new Mission, Jenin Road of Heroes. This map is HUGE, bigger than the previous map. Also this mission allows for vertical gameplay and use of the wall running technique. The combat here takes a urban warfare style, on which both the player and the enemies can hide and seek through the map (there are many buildings with interiors).

This update introduces a new weapon, the dual UZI SMG, also an update on all guns animations (both for 1st person and 3rd person mode). Alongside now there are grenade pickups on both missions (Camp Ariel Sharon and Jenin).

I added many new achievements for both Jenin Mission and Camp Ariel Sharon, so you will have a great time revisiting the previous mission because I created a unlockable skins system for Fursan al-Aqsa (earning Rank A on each missions unlocks a skin), and for each skin there is an achievement associated.

I also created a Mission Selection Screen, so now all of you can have a sneak peek of the new missions which will be coming in the next updates.

Apart from this there are other small technical updates, like custom footstep physical materials sounds for the player, an upgrade on the characters shaders and other details.

So I hope you all have a great time trucidating Zionist Soldiers!

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa is 50% OFF on Steam Summer Sales 2023

See what people are saying about the most controversial game on Steam

Steam Summer Sales has began! Do not miss this opportunity!!!

https://youtu.be/73QALe1quNc

By just 7 bucks you can get the 2 most freaking based indie games on Steam which are not available on Xbox Game Pass neither on Playstation Plus, but are coming soon to Epic Games Store.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714420/Fursan_alAqsa_The_Knights_of_the_AlAqsa_Mosque/

Fursan al-Aqsa is an Action Game which addresses the Israel x Palestine conflict from a Palestinian perspective, breaking the cliché of portraying Arabs as Terrorists. You will play in missions across Palestine with many objectives to accomplish, epic battles, powerful guns, vehicles to drive and more.

This game has 2 versions, Classic and Remake. The Classic is a full game, with 9 Campaign Missions, up to 8 hours of gameplay, but it is a game which follows a retro old school hardcore style, and may not appeal for younger generations, but this game is iconic and full of memes and non sense bonkers action moments.

And Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is the natural evolution of this game, it is a brand new game which I am giving for FREE for those who buy Fursan al-Aqsa on Steam. The Remake version is indeed the "Palestinian Max Payne on Steroids". It has better graphics, better physics, improved enemies AI, new gameplay mechanics, and many other cool improvements. It has only 2 missions so far, but they will give you many hours of fun, because the Ranking System, Unlockable Skins and the Steam Achievements. Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is an Early Access game, on which I plan to release more content constantly.

So that's all for now folks.

All the best,

Nidal Nijm, a.k.a "The most BASED game developer on Steam".

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Episode 2 - The Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque

This is a brand new update for Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, the most BASED indie game on Steam!

Watch the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhMRUg1mTA

Since I realized an increased interest from steam players on Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, the most BASED indie game of all times, and since Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is an Early Access game, so, whoever buys the game can at least play the complete Campaign of the Classic version, I decided to make a very nice update, to show some love to Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, since this game is simply iconic, due all the controversy and novelty around it.

I decided to release the so called and not too much expected Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Episode 2. What I can say now is that Episode 2 is what I wanted Fursan al-Aqsa to be on the day of its release, but was not able to do due my lack of experience with game development on that time. Now, more than one year after the initial release, I learned a LOT of things, and most important, I was able to build an AMAZING community around my game, made many friends here on Steam and got a lot of feedback and I am applying everything on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, as you can see from the game progress and constant evolution.

One of the things I learned is how to setup Steam Achievements on Unreal Engine 3 (after I learned how to do this in Unreal Engine 4, for the Remake), and I added an Achievement for every mission of the Classic version, and believe me, it is worth revisiting it because the other significant update I made, the "Easy Mode", which is activated by selecting Ahmad Falastini Remake from the Characters Selection Menu. Yes, I added the new updated model of Ahmad al-Falastini, the most BASED game protagonist of all times in Fursan al-Aqsa Classic.

I replayed all missions from the Classic and unlocked all achievement, and believe me, now playing Fursan al-Aqsa is fun and not frustrating!!!

However, the biggest update on Episode 2 is the addition of 3 new Missions, 1 mission from the Campaign, the Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque, the true final mission of the game, which comes after the Iron Dome Control Center, and 2 Challenges Missions which will keep you entertained and will give you some cool Achievements.

Now I can say that this one is indeed the final update on Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, since with the Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque I already "closed" the game's narrative. Now the game continues on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

So if you did not buy Fursan al-Aqsa yet, grab it now and join the BASED Gamers Department!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714420/Fursan_alAqsa_The_Knights_of_the_AlAqsa_Mosque/

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake - Nablus Preview - The Lions' Den

https://youtu.be/-mEy7BM9ZUs

This is a Work in Progress of the next mission I am working on for the most BASED indiegame on steam, the Batle of Nablus. I just finished the external area of the map (outdoor), but I still need to add lighting inside the buildings.

There are too many buildings on which the player can enter to make the combat even more frenetic than on Jenin Mission. By the way, this is the biggest map I made for this game, bigger even than al-Aqsa map from Fursan al-Aqsa Classic.

I still need some more time to finish this mission, as I want to add a new weapon, the Sniper Rifle, so you will be able to hunt down your enemies through the map.

I hope you enjoy this and until the next update, in sha Allah (God's willing).

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Steam Autumn Sales, Steam Awards and Sniper Rifle Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3H4MYBeM64

Hello friends,

Another year is ending, and my game Fursan al-Aqsa is still kicking ass on Steam and elsewhere.

We are now on Steam Autumn Sales, and I have given a 50% off discount for the most BASED game of all times. By the way, these are 2 games bundled in 1, Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, recently received the End of Life Update, Episode 2 - The Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque, on which I completed the story of Ahmad al-Falastini, the most BASED game protagonist of all times, and added a brand new mission, the real final mission for the game, alongside many improvement, and, most important, I was able to add achievements on the Classic Version, so now the game is completed.

As for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, it is a brand new game, with better graphics, physics, AI, new environment, new mechanics, and, most important, a new game style. While Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical shooter, on which every wrong movement can mean the failure of the mission, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake trully makes you feel a true BAD ASS ARABIC SUPER HERO, who can literally fly and run on walls.

I would describe Fursan al-Aqsa Remake as a High Octane Insane Non Stop Action Game, with many crazy moments and, especially, over the top cutscenes, just like the traditional Holywood Action Movies of the 80's.

But Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is something like an Early Access Game, on which I am constantly adding new content, missions, weapons, skins and so on. I don't have an expected time when I will finish Fursan al-Aqsa Remake's development, but I try at each 2 or 3 months release a new update (new mission with other new improvements on the game).

So I kindly invite you to both BUY Fursan al-Aqsa now at 50% OFF and also to vote on my game for the Labor of Love Award.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake: Steam Winter Sales - Zionists Melting 😭

Fursan al-Aqsa Diapers Update and Steam Winter Sales

Fursan al-Aqsa will receive a SUPER Discount for Steam Winter Sales! Do not miss this AMAZING opportunity to play the most BASED indie game of all times. Also please, check the new DIAPERS update, it is fu****ng fun!

https://youtu.be/yqPSjeoGalI

Steam Winter Sales begins tommorrow. This is the biggest season sales event on Steam, and, for this reason, I decided to give again a HUGE discount for my game (50% Off). Do not forget that you are buying 2 games in 1 package (Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake).

Both games are fun and unique, while Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical retro-shooter, which makes you feel like a Palestinian Solid Snake, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake makes you feel like a Bad Ass Palestinian Max Payne on Steroids, by allowing you to kick ass of IDF Soldiers in the most creative and funny ways.

Here you can check the latest steam reviews for my game, from other gamers (these reviews are more honest than the reviews of sites like IGN and Gamespot):

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1714420/reviews/?p=1&browsefilter=mostrecent&filterLanguage=all

Politics aside, this game is very fun to play, since it has some memorable and over the top action moments which will trully make you feel immersed in the gameplay experience, alongside with its unique Soundtrack, Classical Palestinian Resistance Songs which help to create the mood for this game. And if you check Fursan al-Aqsa Remake last update (Ultra Realistic Mode), you will have too many laughs 😂

https://youtu.be/XyE0BrviwOU

I added diapers for the IDF soldiers and fart sounds, just like they do in real life 😂

I plan to make this a season update, and remove it on the next update, Nablus Mission, unless you want to keep this. The decision is up to you!

Last, but not least, I ask this for the almost 20k users who whishlisted my game, please, buy Fursan al-Aqsa now on Steam Winter Sales! This is the best moment to support my game, since now another campaign against my game started on Social Media, so supporting my game shows to these haters that this game has thousands of players and supporters around the world.

P.S: If you did not vote on my game yet, please, do not miss the last 3 hours of Indie of the Year Competition here in IndieDB:

https://www.indiedb.com/groups/2023-indie-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote72158

Best regards,
Nidal Nijm, a.k.a "The most BASED game developer on Steam".

PeeMoldy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This game looks amazing.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PeeMoldy wrote:
This game looks amazing.

Thanks bro, but, unfortunately, many, too many people only see the politics of my game, they can not see this as a piece of art and a work of love which I have been working in, since 2009 (which includes the time I spent learning game development)

PeeMoldy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nidalnijmgames wrote:
PeeMoldy wrote:
This game looks amazing.

Thanks bro, but, unfortunately, many, too many people only see the politics of my game, they can not see this as a piece of art and a work of love which I have been working in, since 2009 (which includes the time I spent learning game development)

The politics of your game, as well as it's quality, humor, truth, and paying homage to retro games are why I love it so much. Is there a molotov cocktail weapon in game? Look at "The Warriors" game, I always thought they handled molotovs the best along with GTA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: