ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't seem to reproduce the results when playing with a fresh PD ROM, but as you can see from this screenshot, it was definitely writing the threat detector 7F lines over the series of float points just after it. I had been updating various higher range weapon IDs in that time period when things went bad (mostly for menu positioning).

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We extended some tables. I dunno, maybe something else caused? You'll have to find a way to reproduce (some steps) in order to fix.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye Editor:
These actions are set to 8.0 meters but are displaying 0.0 meters

4B005001 If Guard Distance To Bond <X> X, Goto Label 01 (0.0 Meters)
4F00500001 If Guard Distance To Guard ID <X> X, Goto Label 01 (0.0 Meters) (Invalid Guard ID)
51005001 Set Guard ID FC To Any Guard Within Distance, Goto Label 01 On Success (0.0 Meters)
520050000001 If Bond Distance To Preset <X> X, Goto Label 01 (0.0 Meters) (P: 0000)

These actions seem to be fine:

4D000050000001 If Guard ID Distance To Preset <X> X, Goto Label 01 (8.0 Meters) (P: 0000) (Invalid Guard ID)
4E000050000001 If Guard ID Distance To Preset > X, Goto Label 01 (8.0 Meters) (P: 0000) (Invalid Guard ID)
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been a while - I'm still on the modding warpath and I've a suggestion for the "replace texture" function when editing meshes in the visual editor:

Would it be possible to make it so that changes only take effect after clicking "ok" and this way it'd avoid slowdowns while trying to edit massive amounts of tris at once? Smile

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the meters value.

I don't intend to change the replace texture behavior. The idea was to show the changes and it's a larger change anyways.

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's understandable for it to be the way it is, as these are very edge case situations I'm putting the editor through.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shift Whole Level (bgfile, clipping, pads) in the GE side of the editor, the X shift is reversed. Putting a positive value will subtract and entering a negative will add. I think this is the wrong way round.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a request for the UV Editor window. Would it be possible to add a way to "move the screen" around, either by holding the scroll button or right-click button? Some of the points get really far over in some direction, and only zooming into center makes it really difficult to go in and fine tune things.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

X was always weird because it's Left handed vs right handed. I think in general the X is a bit weird....

Wreck wrote:
I have a request for the UV Editor window. Would it be possible to add a way to "move the screen" around, either by holding the scroll button or right-click button? Some of the points get really far over in some direction, and only zooming into center makes it really difficult to go in and fine tune things.

You should be able to move UV screen - hold S and move. Guess not an obvious shortcut.

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to remove the file paths that are shown as plaintext inside xdelta files? More so for the people unaware that xdelta does this, and might be used to get sensitive information from those file paths like usernames for their computers if they are storing their mods in the user libraries (desktop/documents etc)

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, good afternoon:

Wow, I couldn't imagine that that type of data would be saved in a patch.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just running xdelta command line. Can you see if it has params that do that?

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Just running xdelta command line. Can you see if it has params that do that?

I think -A is the switch we're looking for

xdelta wiki wrote:
The -A flag may be used to set application-specific data in the VCDIFF header (you may view with xdelta3 printhdr). By default, the application-specific data includes the source and input filenames, as well as descriptors to help with ExternalCompression. You can disable the application header with -A=.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have noticed the Xdelta file paths, myself. If there is an ability to remove or null them, that would be good.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Latest beta now has -A flag on encoding, which seemed to make no header and still apply successfully.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 104 of 107

Jump to: