ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

HyperDragon (New Weapon created by cactus!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: HyperDragon (New Weapon created by cactus!) Reply with quote Back to top

Code:
8106CB02 4000
8106CBF6 B1C0
8006CC01 0080

(replaces SuperDragon)

Do I hear hyper-versatile?

HyperDragon is the strongest brother of the Dragon Family.

It has powerful scope (Stronger than the other Dragons) and with it's built-in flamethrower rapid shots...Well it's hard to beat!

You can launch grenades onto the floor to limit the evade area the opponent has, and then quickly switch to the primary mode and make them impossible to live!

Becareful though, the weapon is very giant. Meaning it can block almost half of your screen!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's certainly one big ass weapon, Cactus.
Are the rapid fire explosive shells continious, or do they temporarily stop exploding due to too many in use? That was a problem with my customized Shotgun. The first shot would be fine, but the next wouldn't do so good. With enough time inbetween, it worked. It's just that only so many explosives can go off at one time period, with about a second worth of waiting after. How does this fair?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
That's certainly one big ass weapon, Cactus.
Are the rapid fire explosive shells continious, or do they temporarily stop exploding due to too many in use? That was a problem with my customized Shotgun. The first shot would be fine, but the next wouldn't do so good. With enough time inbetween, it worked. It's just that only so many explosives can go off at one time period, with about a second worth of waiting after. How does this fair?

Wreck: They stop temporarily because Rare makes sure the game doesn't make the Phoenix explosions too destructive. The limit of (I think) 4-5 explosions is the explosion's data.

Another theory is that they are miniature of explosions and limited to a number of explosions at the same time like their parents (Game Making Language for Origin Events). Like if you place remote mines everywhere and you expect them blow up at once, not all will explode (But will later though) because there's a limit to explosions.

123Kid wrote:
Nice can't wait to try it out.

123Kid: Um...Put in the code and let it rumble!

Last edited by cactus on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doubt it, also 123kid, I edited my other post, did you try the code yet?

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I was referring to. Just like in GoldenEye, if you place a ton of remote mines and detonate them, only the first eight or ten will actually go off. The rest are duds. There's only so much memory dedicated to explosives. Once the maximum has been reached, the remaining few won't register. Same thing goes with the Phoenix from Perfect Dark.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, and I really doubt there's a code can change that. Is it possible though, Wreck?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: