ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Code request "Super Grenade Launcher"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Code request "Super Grenade Launcher" Reply with quote Back to top

ive been wanting to modify the grenade launcher into a "Super Grenade Launcher" that fires tank rounds insted of regular grenades. i still want it to look the same and have the same 6 round revolving magazine. however i would like the name of it to be modified To "Super Grenade Launcher" or "Super GL". i think this would be a great new version of the GL. can someone please make make this cheat? thanks.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It might look weird if the tank rounds don't actually come out of the GL. I haven't heard of codes modifying the ammunition used but maybe it's possible.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So long as you still want the tank rounds to tumble in the air it is really rather easy. I'm not sure where teh tumble mods are located, but by changing the grenade launcher model with the tank model pointers the two will be swapped.
Text mods are easy as well. The only weird thing will be the ammo. Although the tank ammo icon can be displayed for the GL and six rounds still appear in the magazine, it will use the maximum tank ammo total instead of the (is it 13?) maximum grenade launcher round total.
In addition, by using tank ammo ammo boxes can't be collected in multiplayer. They can't be assigned tank ammo.

So, if you just want the model I can hack it for you.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, cooked up two of them just because I wasnt sure what kind of launcher you wanted.
Incidentally, you can fire just about any stupid object out of these things. My favorite is the motorcycle launcher.

All codes NTSC - north america
Changing grenade launcher rounds to tank:
8103ABAE 8F10
8103ABB2 6650

Changing the ammo image also changes the ammo, but it can be done with this:
80032F33 001C

Statistics for the weapon can be altered as well, including distance. The only thing I don't know are the tumble modifiers.

-

You can't change the tank shells without changing rockets as well. If you were to, use this:
8103ABA2 8F30
8103ABA6 665C

Ammo type for tank:
800332B3 000B

Ammo quantity per clip:
800332B5 0006

You can mess with the weapon's rate of fire and such as well.

-
All of this stuff was released before. Heck, weapon stats have been around almost as long as the game has. Why isn't there a repository for all these splendid little docs that go floating off like this one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: