ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hammer for weapon! *It's also abled to be viewed in Player*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Hammer for weapon! *It's also abled to be viewed in Player* Reply with quote Back to top

Replaces Falcon 2 (Eliminated most glitches because I added No Hands code, meaning you can view it as holding the weapon in your view)

Code:
8107B818 075E
8106BCF0 3FC0
8106B73E BCDC
8106B728 075E
8106B72A 075E
8006B709 0000
800702DF 0000
801A5058 0048
801A5059 0061
801A505A 006D
801A505B 006D
801A505C 0065
801A505D 0072
801A505E 0000
801A505F 0000

A Mechanic's choice of fixing. Goes great with nails. Elvis once used this thing in Crash Site...
Now it's your turn to use it.

You can get doubles, hit from these things hurt more than a punch. Remember that Meatsims ARE DEADLY with these things. So disarm their hammers and hit them with it.

It's a long code because I renamed it. If you don't want to put in renaming then take out "801" codes.

Video:
Hammer Video -Submitted by Cactus

Pictures:

I got double hammer....

Yeah! Hammer battle!

Remember that, the object "Hammer" does not have an official Player view, so it will not animated by hitting or reloading.

This is a sneak peek of Cactus's load of unique weapon surprise. I have more weapons planned out, so you better prepare.

Any screenshots or videos relating to Hammer, please submit them here.

EDITED: Fixed some more errors, now the player view can be viewed even with Sims.

EDITED 2: I was planning to add Disarm Pistol Whip in secondary, but it didn't work. So I took the disarming code out. Sorry. Just stick with the ol' Smashing.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, that's a nifty concept, Cactus.
I can only imagine people picking one up and saying, "it's hammer time". Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have much to say? Well, I know this weapon opened more gates to PD weapon creation if you ask me....

I just created so many unique PD weapons, these weapons are GREAT for the theme in Krijy's Carrington Villa Arena. Though I have a problem with renaming. Renaming Combat Knife freezes the game..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: