ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye type game on it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Goldeneye type game on it Reply with quote Back to top

I heard a rumor that Nintendo will be making a game to release with the Revolution similar to Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. Nintendo realized how much people liked these two games and is going to try to make one like them. It was just a rumor on the Nintendo.com forums, but it sounds pretty true

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well, ill be wqaiting for the classic games for sure, hoping that they can be played online first, and hoping that they are bright enough to add stuff on them, not much, just like ALL maps in multiplayer maybe? since it was more a problem with the n64 it shouldnt be one played on the revolution, it could handle a lot more stuff even if the console is only emulated, im sure it could use more memory. It would be plain dumb to see perfect dark coming out and still lagging on the revolution hehe, but anyway, im really hoping to see goldeneye and pd, but any other good shooters will please me as well

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Nintendo's really going to try to get the rights to this game because they know it's pretty much the number one game. They also said they will "touch up" some of the old games, so that could mean some of the old games can be played online. Gameshark seems like it's not going to happen, though. Were going to need to find a new way to hack these codes.

Nintendo won't tell us anything yet, we just have to hope.

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well since we're talking download, I guess someone could probably implement some cheats somehow if anyone ever bust his a** to try Smile

Last edited by FRKN.FRoG on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRKN.FRoG wrote:
well since we're talking donwload, i guess someone could probably implement somte cheats somehow if anyone ever bust his a** to try Smile

You've got a point there.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The rumour isn't about making a game similar to goldeneye. The rumour is about re-releasing goldeneye on the revolution by downloading it through lan on the revolution itself. (It's just like downloading trailers, demos and arcade games on the 360) Now, I believe that is not a rumour because the xbox 360 is already doing that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: