ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hard levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the hardest misson on 00 agent?
Surface 1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Frigate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bunker 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Streets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Depot
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Train
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Control
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Caverns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cradle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Aztec
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've made it so Natalya would drop the Magnum when she's registered as dead before, by disabling the flag SubDrag mentioned. Can't remember how many bullets you get. Strange how she has the weapon, yet never uses it. Maybe for continuity purposes, considering she did fire off a few rounds at the Jungle Commandos in the previous mission. Perhaps she helped eliminate some of the guards at one point in development, but later had that action removed. Possible explainations? To make it more difficult, to avoid the drone guns apparently not shooting her and looking silly, or because it'd be a tough set of commands to properly achieve. She does have a lot of typing to do. Running back and fourth, firing at enemies, making her follow Bond and reach various destination presets. Maybe just too many action blocks and connections to even bother with.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erevan wrote:
If you got the magnum, how many bullets you could get?

In the Jungle we'll assume Natalya has limitless, but I should let the programmers answer that one.

I actually don't know, does the gun fade with Natalya if you kill her. If you retained the magnum I would assume ten on double agent just depending on whatever difficulty you had it on.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you got Natalya`s magnum it would probably have no ammo. Has anybody seen how in Control Natalya doesnt shoot one bullet out of her magnum?

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe she's using blanks? Wink

No better than rocksalt.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She is so useless in that level. Anytime she says "James youve been hurt " I kill her. Very Happy

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She is known as the one who opened the door, and was the one who saved England at least once.

Ok, I do it rarely but when I'm really bored. I put rockets on and blow everything up, even Boris and Trev.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

john lennon wrote:
She is so useless in that level. Anytime she says "James youve been hurt " I kill her. Very Happy

hahaha. It makes sense, if you're hurt it's tough to finish on 00 anyways, so might'swell take her with you and restart.

00zero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

control gets my vote because of the intimidation factor. both are very difficult, but Aztec, i believe, takes more patience and flawless execution, where Control takes downright quick reflexes and good shooting. before i even begin the level, i get anxious about hearing the alarm siren go off while that slow-typing Natalya stands there shaking her head and telling me to keep it down. that's why control is my choice.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's taken me all this time to get very quick at Aztec, you have to stand in the right spots when running and fire at the right time, the timing of that level is even more important.

I play without auto-aim because it really screws me up at this point. I have that level on 00 at 6:02. Trying to get it below 6:00.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: