ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Who hates guarding Natalya?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you hate guarding Natalya?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 11 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Who hates guarding Natalya? Reply with quote Back to top

I hate when she dies it is so annoying especially in Control.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natalya does a pretty good job of handling herself in Jungle, so there isn't a huge responsibility placed on your shoulders. In Bunker ii and Archives, guards don't usually attack her. You do need to be aware of any grenades that have been thrown, though. Control is the only mission where you must concentrate entirely on protecting her. Even if a single guard slips by unnoticed, her chances of survival are minimal. It's a shame that she doesn't use her Cougar, but realligning the GoldenEye satellite requires plenty of focus.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's always one guard who sneaks through and kills Natalya, ALWAYS. hehe

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's irritating chasing after her in Archives, but I think her being in Control adds to the difficulty in a fun way.

I'm divided on this. Confused

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, I really enjoy it.

When I was younger I used to get really frustrated protecting her in Control.
But it adds a challenge and I like it!

In Bunker, she doesn't take any damage from gaurds, only your own gun so thats not a problem.
Plus, I just leave her in jail anyway and get her before entering the main control room.

I don't think she can take damge from gaurds in Archive either.
Although it is a pain when she gets scared.

Control is fun. Cool

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D.J Cat wrote:
Nope, I really enjoy it... Control is fun. Cool

Control can die. It really can, like when there is 20 guards and a grenade is thrown Very Happy

But seriously, Control can DIE.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't she invincible in jungle except to you?

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jungle is my least favorite stage sorta for some reason, that and statue, I'm pretty sure she can die from anyone in both.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only hate her in Train... she starts to get out at the last 4 seconds and then the bombs go off... if she dies then I gotta do that whole map again... and it takes a while.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

AcidGlows YouTube

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

00zero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

although i hate guarding her, especially in control, the jungle makes up for it. i use her to kill Xenia for me. that magnum does wonders at close range!

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acidglow wrote:
I only hate her in Train... she starts to get out at the last 4 seconds and then the bombs go off... if she dies then I gotta do that whole map again... and it takes a while.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I hate her in train too, but just because when I first started playing GE I killed her about 20 thousand times when I was trying to kill the person holding her hostage. I still never let go the resentment. lol.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In archives all you have to do is open the door and have her say 'James' then run to Mishkin, but sometimes I have her run around just for fun.

Control is the only real challenge with her, and that's guarding her.

Just about anything can die naturally except when Trev is running and maybe some others?

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: