ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

TV Pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: TV Pictures Reply with quote Back to top

How do people get such good TV pictures. Because some of them I've seen, I know for damn sure they didn't use Project64. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to detstar.com and see the G:E/PD section of the site. I'm sick of aiming a webcam at my TV, it's getting quite weak.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to know this too, the average person has no way of getting a good pic. I know only two methods, Screenshot the emulator, or hook up your video to your PC via a special card such as a TV Tuner with an input function. But alot of people can get pics, and I dont think many people have TV tuner cards. Confused

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd give anything to find out this magic secret. I must have good images for my program, TV aim shots will not work.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

never hear of in/outi nput on a video card or a tv card for your computer? the kinda thing that makes you able to connect tv/vcr/cam to your computer? Wink thats pretty much how they do it Smile

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're talking about S-video. No, it doesn't work.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most of the screenshots that I take are done with an emulator.
But before I ever used Project64, I had used a video capture device with my computer. You'd hook up the audio and video cords to the inputs, run the program that came with it, then start capturing. Afterwards, I'd select a single frame from the file to use as my screenshot. This not only took a lot of time to do, but the pictures also looked as if they came from a VHS tape.

If you are able to run GoldenEye on your computer, I'd suggest that method.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you recall testing my "GoldenEye Gameshark Organizer" program, you'd remember it had a list of cheats and for every cheat you selected fromt he list pics of it would show up. And not every GS cheat works on Emulator... That... Is my reason.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have had better luck with GS codes in emulator working with 1964, I dont think I have had a code that didnt work in 1964. A couple seem not to work, like Dam BZ objects version takes about ten seconds to load, (you end up thinking it crashed). Give an example of a code that doesn't work in emulator for you.

I used to have a video capture card, it was primarily a TV Tuner, that didnt work right, so I have no idea where it ended up. If it can work in an emulator, its always best to go off that. Plus, you can use RareWitchProject's Face Mapper! Cool

And since I just said that, I now remember I was supposed to check thier forums ....

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok this cheat here:

803573FA FFFF

That cheat makes Bond Giant in Dam in the Opening Scene. It never worked on Project64 nor 1964. You may have to reset the game for this cheat to work again though. Someone, try this for me, see if it works for you. And tell me exactly what you did, meaning like, when exactly you put the code in.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

best tv screen shots...
needed items: digital cam, dark room with tv.
shut off the lights, snap picture with no lights.
voila! i got it from nintendo power.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
but the pictures also looked as if they came from a VHS tape.

I could really, really care less...
And as for that digital camera thing, not only do I not have a digital camera, but wouldn't you see that TV spherical look int he pictures?

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy wrote:
Wreck wrote:

And as for that digital camera thing, not only do I not have a digital camera, but wouldn't you see that TV spherical look int he pictures?

No, it's just projected that way.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy wrote:
Wreck wrote:

it all depends on your tv. if it is an LCD, then there is no spherical look. if its a regular... yeah there will be..

i guess im priviledged.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: