ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

need text file gs screwed up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: need text file gs screwed up. Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys, i was wondering if one of you guys could post your original gs text file code list so i can upload it. i accidentally uploaded zero codes to my gs and i cant get the original pre-loaded cheats file back. my gs is a 3.2. can someone help? thanks.

Brian_Hax
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

give me the codes you need and I will convert them into a text file..(my break ends now) i could also .html it and put it on my website using a file manager.

You could also just take the code

(example: 80000000 0000 )

you can spilt it up into 800 000 000 000 000 and then find the line of code in the memory and use the line and convert it into a txt. file using note pad by copying the code adress and using the exact code file. If you are using a small code (say my semi xray vision code 80021882 0030 ) I spilt it up and just left it like this 800XXX82 found the line 218 in the memory..then 0030 was 00 30 or 00XX and I used a (all levels activation number) 30.

coming soon to SHOOTERS FOREVER

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what i want u to do is "download the codes on your cheat device to a text file" like it says on the GSCC program then post a link to your text file on this topic. i just want the original gameshark codes list that was pre-loaded onto it in the factory with all the games from A to Z. thanks for the reply, by the way.

Brian_Hax
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well if your gameshark is screwed up you have to clean it..you need to take it apart and use a speacil cleaning spary you can by at staples

coming soon to SHOOTERS FOREVER

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dude, my gs isn't screwed up at all. it turns on just fine but i accidentally uploaded zero codes and now i can't get the original pre-loaded file back. i just need you to post a text file with the original gameshark code list. you know what i'm talking about don't you? it's the list of codes and games that was pre-loaded in the gs by the factory that made it. just download it into a text file from GSCC then just post it here for me to upload.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PM me and I'll email that to you if you haven't got it yet.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for that codes list GE MASTER.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: