ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

did 006 scam MI6 and james bond?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: did 006 scam MI6 and james bond?!?! Reply with quote Back to top

ok, ive been wondering this for a long time. when 006 is shot in the head by Ourumov did he really die??? it says in the game, the movie, and my official nintendo players guide for GE that 006's parents were betrayed by the British government along with all the other Lienz Cossaks. 006 also claimed that he came back from the dead. now how can that be possible? people dont just ressurect like that (Unless he was cloned or somthin but i seriuously doubt it). i think that 006 wanted revenge on MI6 the whole time cause his parents were betrayed by the british and MI6 is british. so Ourumov dry-fired at 006's head and made it look like hed been killed. that way when he mysteriously comes back, hes on the criminal side. its the perfect cover! also, in the movie (and game) he targets the goldeneye satelite to fire on London,England, the very same people for whom he had wanted revenge. all this sounds pretty fishy..........

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im expecting tons of replies to pour in on this topic. oh, will you look at that! im the first to reply! c'mon laugh out loud people!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The story is a little tricky at first, but it all comes together quite well after the second or third time you've seen it. Alec Trevelyan had been secretly working with General Ourumov prior to the Arkangelsk mission. They set it up to look as though he'd been executed inside the chemical weapons facility. Little did 006 know, Bond had reset the timer on Q's mine before escaping. Believing he had six minutes to evacuate, he was caught in the explosion, scarring the rightside of his body. His mention of "back from the dead" was because everyone at MI6 thought he'd been killed in action during his last operation. Janus faked his own death, hijacked the Tiger helicopter, stolen the GoldenEye system, then fired one of the two satellites on Severnaya to cover his tracks and eliminate any witnesses. With Boris Grishenko, a lead programmer for the project, they'd fire the other satellite on London, England. Not only to transfer a massive amount of money from the Bank of England, but to get back at the British government for betraying his parents so many years ago. Yes, it was a fairly complex storyline. Not as bad as some of the other films, though.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: