ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

who thinks joanna dark is hot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: who thinks joanna dark is hot. Reply with quote Back to top

ive been on google and searched for PD cheats but on some of these websites ive seen some sick-minded pervs say that they thought joanna was hot even though shes just a videogame character. i think shes okay in appearance but never would i say that shes hot. thats just stupid cuz shes just a game character. some other people say that they would like to sleep with her and fuk with her but in my opinion they should burn and rot in hell for saying that!!! lol!!!! i also think that the #1 reason people think shes hot is because of how she looks on the nintendo players guide for the game. so my point is that im not a perv and everyone else should participate in this poll to see who is gay or not. lol!!!

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do I even need to say...eww

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geeeez, i didn't mean to piss u guys off!!!

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate this topic.

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is interesting. Joanna, hmm, the question is, back in the day Nintendo was thinking about doing a movie. Who would have been Joanna? BTW, video game chix don't do it for me.

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video games are in the world of pretend. This means that I can pretend she's a real person. As a human being, would I find Joanna Dark to be sexy? Well, that depends. Which version of Agent Dark are we talking about here? The one from the N64 game, the character model used for promotional materials, or the updated PD Zero Jo? She didn't look so great in the original game, no where near as well designed as her promo self. In her most recent form, she dawned an interesting hairstyle. Her hair wasn't the only thing to increase in size, however. Unless those are armoured breast plates, I'd say she's had some 'enhancement' surgery. Or, perhaps a reduction since, considering this is a prequel. Rare knew they had some stiff competition in Lara Croft, the DOA Girls, and Ada Wong from Resident Evil 4, so they chose to reshape their star agent a little. This obviously appealed to many gamers worldwide.

Now, on the flipside, if I were a video game character, who would I rather look like? Nintendo's mascot Mario, or Metal Gear Solid 2 villain Vamp? Sadly, it isn't just our world that is obsessed with looks. Even the world of games has suffered the same fate.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(Leather)
(Bangs)

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cactus wrote:
I hate this topic.
uuuuugggghhh!! i hate it too. it was a big mistake making this fing topic because all i did was get people mad at me. i will never post a stupid topic like this again.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I barely delete anything, but when I do it's usually because of a useless spambot thread created to pawn off some lousy product / website, or a personal request sent to me in a PM.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: