ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Possible to have more than eight sims?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Possible to have more than eight sims? Reply with quote Back to top

I was just wondering if anyboby had tried to get more than eight sims.I know some of the multi maps would lag bad but others should run fine with ten.You can play four players and eight sims.Is there a way to use the third and fourth players as sims?Where could i even start to hack this?Or has it been done?I always play two players with eight sims anyway i wouldnt need players three and four. PD4ever!!!!

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More than 8 Sims would sound super fun. Still it might not happen since the respawning areas are limited.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was also interested in making more SIMs in co-op mode (buddies), but I couldn't find a code that made all co-op missions complete, and didn't feel like making one at the time.

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a code to add more co-op sims to your game. I'll try to post it later

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh? Yeah post.

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

810A21D8 XXXX

try 0380. that will give you two Maian soldiers, four Hit and Run guys and four Hot Shots.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, looked into the code. It's definitely not what I want. There's no co-op completed, is there? This code just simply turns on cheats, so it turns on the ones for the simulants, so you'll get more than one (which is cool however). But you need to have beaten co-op to have all 10 sims there, because you can only have 1 if you've not beaten any. I'd like to add like 30 friend sims.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: