ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New weapon made by cactus: K-Bomb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: New weapon made by cactus: K-Bomb Reply with quote Back to top

(Replaces Grenade)

Kamikaze Bomb is a choice for all KazeSims and players who likes to be suicidal.

Code:
800703BF 0001
8106DE44 0000
8106DE68 0003

Explodes instantly, killing you and taking others down with you. This is will make a new strategy. You can either kill only yourself, kill yourself and people, or kill more people and kill yourself. I recommend detonating this when two or more enemy sims are in a fist/other weapons fights.

K-Bombs are dangerous, yet if you survive the explosion, then you won't launch one repeatably since because of it's small magazine.

The secondary function is to ready hold for aiming purposes, but still kills you if you let go of the fire button. If you have the secondary function on, I recommend to hold the fire button then aim and let go to kill yourself and the target. The explosion also slightly goes farther to your aimed position! Which is good.

Have fun killing yourself!

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. The first function could be a one or two second fuse, while the second could be an instant det. If you'd like, make a grenade that lets you choose the time for it's detonation.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey dude can I put that code on my gameshark section?

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout: The primary mode is instant, secondary is hold it back and aim. The explosion goes slightly ahead in secondary. You can choose its timing, but if you put it for too long, then it won't be a K-Bomb anymore.

Fear the Darkness: Yeah. Go ahead. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: