ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What do you think a Cetan looks like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to me, a Cetan is a most advanced aliens race than races we know in the game(humains, maians and skedars). As we notice, they have their organic ship (if you remove the music from the game, you'll hear a roar), teleportals and machines.

WGA
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread, but if it is of any help, Rare posted a video on YouTube talking about the creation of Perfect Dark, and it shows the design originally made for the Cetans.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WGA wrote:
I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread, but if it is of any help, Rare posted a video on YouTube talking about the creation of Perfect Dark, and it shows the design originally made for the Cetans.

Yes, it's mentioned here:

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=6911&highlight=cetan

I wish the XBox 360/XBox One graphical update of the game had been expanded with some stuff that might have been cut for technical reasons from the N64 version. Such as outside views of the Cetan craft, and the outside view of the Carrington Institute, the Pelagic 2, the dataDyne Tower, etc, which could be shown in the opening cutscene for each relevant level.

Loir
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, this is a Cetan. Reference : Rare Revealed: The Making of Perfect Dark. In this video you can see that compared to a human its size corresponds to the size of the Cetan ship doors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: