55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5 and more (if you have more, clarify please)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: How many Gamesharks (N64) you have? Reply with quote Back to top

Does it happened that your Gameshark (N64) worked perfectly during a long time (4 months) but after this time, it dosen't start?

I wonder if I am the sole gamer to get this problem.
I have 3 Gamesharks version 3.3(N64)!
If you have a solution, I invite you to tell it now!

Thanks

Last edited by Erevan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a gameshark, an old v3.21 or something like that. I doesn't start at all, I mean it loads up the main menu, key codes and all that, but when I go to "Select Cheat Codes" it freezes. It also says that there are like 100 something games when there's supposed to be like 1000... Wierd... A solution would help me too, but I'd rather have GS 3.3.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Five and/or more.
Hey, what would you expect of a hacker? Razz

I had the same problem, Erevan.
Back when I bought two brand new GameShark Pro 3.3's on eBay, they both worked perfectly. A few months later, when I felt the itch to start hacking again, one of them simply wouldn't start. It wasn't a keycode either, since I tried loading it up with both Perfect Dark and Banjo-Kazooie. It just won't go. Atleast I have the other one which is still in working condition.

Most of my cheating devices are toast, with the exception of one - which is on it's way out. It starts up, but there's nothing in the code list. If I attempt to add a new game or code, it freezes when it tries saving.

These things were never built to last, nor do what some of us use them for. Uploading codes via PC for stages like Citadel wasn't covered in the instruction manual. We should consider ourselves lucky, since the N64 GameShark Pro was the last of its kind. You won't find a Memory Editor or Code Generator for these new consoles, or the ones on the way.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 3.3 and actually bought it that way, it must have been a gift. It's been working well lately but in the past it would be on/off for a month or so before it worked again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

had 2 different before, but since i bought a n64 back, i just have one and still working perfectly

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I read Krijy's Perfect Dark level modding http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/perfectdark/PDLM_Files/Perfect_Dark_Level_Modding_FAQ_by_Krijy.txt
Your best bet is to buy a Gameshark Pro version 3.2. There aren't any duds of this version and it can be upgraded to a 3.3 (providing you don't have Windows XP Service Pack 2). A Gameshark Pro version 3.2 will also work in a PAL N64, so if you're a PAL user get one of these if you can't find anything else. (in Hacking with a version 3.3 cheating device and PC link cable)

Maybe if you buy a 3.2 then you upgrade, could it be better?

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 2.0, and 2 3.3's, one of the 3.3's don't work though, and neither does my 2.0, they just stopped working like yours did, so I don't know what to do to fix them.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Hey, what would you expect of a hacker? Razz

You know Wreck, I began to use generator code to keep lives during the training in Killer Instinct Gold. However, I have more to learn but I am hanging on. Wink

Last edited by Erevan on Tue May 30, 2006 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: