ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Xbox live and trash talking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Xbox live and trash talking Reply with quote Back to top

I like it really. Losing bad sux but I can take the heckling. I throw it around really good also, only when I'm winning of course. I just wish that on Live they gave a little bit more time in the lobby to get the trash started before the game. The worst trash has to be in the training rooms. Brutal.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's theoretically good, except for ridiculous amount of racial slurs and similar that somehow people sputter.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's funny how you read the rating for the game, then the part that mentions how the gameplay may change when playing online. Even if you're playing an E for Everyone game, there's bound to be somebody cursing and swearing because they were beaten. Parents won't want their children reading or hearing those foul remarks. They try to tell them that it's just a game, to not get worked up over losing. But then they have to hear some poor loser ranting about coming in fourth place. Come on, people. Show a little dignity and class when things don't go your way. It isn't the end of the world.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly sometimes I have to catch myself with foul mouth stuff because honestly, I have no idea the ages of the other players. If I were in the same room for example with their parents around, I doubt I would be dropping f bombs. Sorry everyone, I'm a foul mouth Halo 2 player at times! Okay, now I can go on guilt free?

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Honestly sometimes I have to catch myself with foul mouth stuff because honestly, I have no idea the ages of the other players. If I were in the same room for example with their parents around, I doubt I would be dropping f bombs. Sorry everyone, I'm a foul mouth Halo 2 player at times! Okay, now I can go on guilt free?

I cuss alot to myself when playing GTA or Madden, but thats just to "pep" myself into winning. I go down to the cyber cafe at the school sometimes and play CS Source. I'll say statements to my teammates like get this *yadda yadda*... But never in a way to put people down. The thing that pisses me off when gaming is kids think they have the right to put other people down just because of their superior gaming skills. I really wish sometimes that I could meet those people in real life and put them in their place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: