ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Die another day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Die another day. Reply with quote Back to top

This wasn't too bad, I hope this is the right one? The weapon like GE that can be used automatically. The ending was the best part. Seemed like more action and less story. This would kinda be perfect if those sequences weren't too convineint for Bond.

Definately just worth seeing if not for the twist at the end and the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sheesh I've seen it, although I can't remember the twist..

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That movie was so terrible I don't even consider it a Bond film. It's like Star Wars episode I.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Better run while you can, subdrag. 123 has a temper. (just messin) Never saw DAD (hah, funny Bond acronym) but I remember the commercials made it look like it had alot of explosions. Hey, kinda like most dads, lol.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The movie had way too many gadgets and special effects.

It felt like a cartoon, just like the Star Wars prequels.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've only ever watched it once back at the movie theater. I do own the DVD, but haven't bothered to put it on. It didn't capture my interest. The beginning was cool, though. Also, the character Zao, the guy with the diamond shrapnel in his face, was pretty rad. Halle Berry was totally unnecessary. She was more of a distraction than a compliment. The theme song wasn't one of the better ones, either. I refuse to call John Cleese "Q". In my opinion, as joked by 007 in The World Is Not Enough, he is "R". No one will ever replace Desmond Llewelyn in the hearts of the fans. "Q" was fun and playful, while "R" is down right sarcastic and belittling. Most of the effects were laughable, especially when Bond was riding the waves. The cloaking car was totally stupid. I don't care if I ever see this film again.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Halle Berry was totally unnecessary. She was more of a distraction than a compliment.

Harsh! I thought she was ok in the film.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: