ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

golden gun vs. dy357-lx vs. gold pp7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: golden gun vs. dy357-lx vs. gold pp7 Reply with quote Back to top

just a poll to see which gold-plated gun is the most popular. sure, a golden gun made out of a lighter, a pen, and a gun does sound somewhat realistic cuz,in my opinion, i wud think that the fuel in the lighter wud ignite the ink in the pen causing a single bullet to travel at such a high speed with such great force that it wud be leathal.(somebody correct me if im wrong about the components of the golden gun) the dy357-lx also looks bad-ass with a tiger skin grip and gold plating. it also holds six bullets. the gold pp7 is probably the best golden gun, but not the most realistic. all of these guns have my vote cuz they all own in multiplayer!!! lol!!!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PP7, without a doubt has my vote as the funnest. But the one shot reload one makes it less of a "cheater" weapon in multiplayer mode.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Golden Gun vs. the RCP90 would be a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's interesting. In the "explosives" weapon combo, we've had GG vs rcp battles. I would always put my money on the guy with the rcp. Always. As for the original post, I would say gold pp7 wins out bigtime.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going with the Francisco Scaramanga's Golden Gun. You only get one shot at a time before reloading, making your kill so much more rewarding. It takes great skill and accuracy to take someone down with a single round. That's what makes The Man With The Golden Gun so deadly and respected.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: golden gun vs dy357-lx Reply with quote Back to top

Real Good Fight

Last edited by armymen12002003 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the dy357 because it's more realistic.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Golden Gun, it got style over substance.
The LX is looking, and sounding cool, but the Golden Gun is such a badass too.

I never liked the GoldenPP7, don't know why... maybe it was too good, or something (I didn't like the SilverPP7 either, maybe the same reason).

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gold PP7. No need to reload after every shot, and it has a good rate of fire.

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bit of a weird one but...

Efficiency: Gold PP7
Style/Satisfaction: Golden Gun
Power/Sound: DY-357-LX

Ahh, The Gold Magnum I loved that gun so much. the fact that it was one shot dead AND it shoots through doors and multiple people! Quad Kills! Cool
And the reloading sound/animation is so good on it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The original Golden Gun, nothing becomes more intense when your playing free for all and everybody's got the golden gun! You will feel better when you pull off a long range snipe with the golden gun! Twisted Evil

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could've sworn I had posted in this thread already. Anyway, my favorite in terms of looks is the DY-357LX, but the Golden Gun is really the only one that is "fair" for use in multiplayer.

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Smoke
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm...

I love that satisfying "blam" sound I get when I fire the DY357-LX (I even have it as the sound for a .357 revolver I have in Halo: Custom Edition). I'd have to go with the LX. I like all three weapons though.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smoke, new member?
if so, welcome!

Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: