ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Introduce Yourself! (Especially new members!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I'm oxidice and like most of the people here still really like playing GE Wink

I've been joining regulary to Java live chat for couple months now and played with some people there with whom we have also captured some games, which are at my youtube channel

Lately I've started to get into hacking and I'm liking that also, althought it can be complex and results aren't the best yet Smile

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Wolverine13
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone I've been here for a couple days now and I saw this topic so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Ashley but you can call me either Wolverine or The Shadow (youtube name) and I am addicted to Goldeneye. My favorite levels are Surface 2 and Aztec. I'm new to the editing stuff and I'm not doing a very good job with it but oh well that's how you learn. Right now I'm in the process of updating the Goldeneye 64 soundtrack link that I posted a couple days ago. Well that's about all I have to say. Talk to you guys later. GOLDENEYE FOREVER!!! Very Happy

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to get to no you Wolverine13.

And i cant wat to see what you can come up with the Goldeneye Editor to.

Wolverine13
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks and it's nice to meet you EternallyAries but I think it's going to be awhile before I get anything up cause I'm pretty stupid when it comes to these things. lol I tried using the Gears of War PC editor and I couldn't do anything. This editor seems like it's easier to understand plus Goldeneye vault has tutorials on just about everything. So I'm sure I'll eventually figure this out. Razz

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well All i got to say is good luck on the editor.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to meet you as well Wolverine13. Smile

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been here for a few months now but haven't really introduced myself yet Smile .Well I'm 16 years old, been gaming all my life.I am a Nintendo fanboy but am willing to buy a 360 just for Perfect Dark.I live on Aruba where the weather is pretty hot.I am black and I frkn love all sorts of rock music(yes, not all black ppl are into rap, race has nothing to do with way of living)Not trying to start a racial flamewar here ok.I'm just saying.Would post a pic of myself if there were a forum for that.English is not my native language but most teens where I live prefer to speak English over our own language.My dream is to become a video-game programmer.I would like to get a job at Retro studios, the team behind the Metroid Prime series and the upcoming Donkey Kong Country game.
Ofcourse I love Perfect Dark and Goldeneye, but I prefer Perfect Dark,so many good memories with that game when playing with my best friend.My favorite stage is Facility.Most hated stage:Ravine.Favorite weapon:RCP-120,AR34.Most hated weapon(when used against me):Tranquillizer, N-bomb-Crossbow.
Most Hated sims: Fist-sim.Peacesim,Vengesim
That's all for now Smile Love this website

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice to get to no you to BGS.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't see this introduction topic but oh well. Hey there, my names Mark and i've been here for maybe 2-3 weeks? Anyway nice to meet yous all

Soopaweirdo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, I might as well post something here...

I am Soopaweirdo, obviously, and I am a huge nostalgiafag in the world of gaming. The game that got me into shooters altogether was Wolfenstein 3d (John Romero, you genius...). I guess there isn't much more to say about me, however...

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did that guy just call himself a f@G... ? LAWL?

Perfecteye
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone I'm Perfecteye, and I'm a big Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark fan.
Goldeneye was a big part of my childhood, and introduced me to James Bond, and is the reason why I'm a James Bond fan today.

Perfect Dark was also a part of my childhood. I remember when it came out, I spent that summer playing multplayer with my friends.

I think that it's cool that there is a forum like this for the fans to talk about the games.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perfecteye wrote:
Hi everyone I'm Perfecteye, and I'm a big Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark fan.
Goldeneye was a big part of my childhood, and introduced me to James Bond, and is the reason why I'm a James Bond fan today.

Perfect Dark was also a part of my childhood. I remember when it came out, I spent that summer playing multplayer with my friends.

I think that it's cool that there is a forum like this for the fans to talk about the games.

Welcome to the forum, friend ^^

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I split this thread into two; moving all off-topic conversation into a closed forum. This probably should have been done a long time ago, so I apologize for the overdue edit. Please continue, as you have been, to use this thread as a place to introduce yourself to the rest of our community.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: