ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Introduce Yourself! (Especially new members!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Introduce Yourself! (Especially new members!) Reply with quote Back to top

This is a topic where any new members or old members can introduce themselves! Very Happy All new members please introduce yourselves here! Very Happy

Hi, I'm Justin. I am an old member in the forums talking about things.

Last edited by JustinX32 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey yo. this is mike. im an older member.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

<----Brandon, age 26, live in Michigan, graduated with a degree in computer science and political science last year, joined this site nearly a year ago. New to goldeneye hacking but catching on quick.

Other interests - Politics and music. I also think I'm addicted to the game of monopoly (that's about the only game I play online, with several different people via Sega Genesis emulation and a Skype audio connection)

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im the half-assed poster ull see me pop up on this site from time to time...im currently at college and trying to turn my life into a successfull one...o love playing the guitar (chicks love it i advise it). woot

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, my name is Donnie... and I'm addicted to GoldenEye.
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, I just turned twenty-one back in November. My hobbies include video game hacking, film, and celebrity nude fakes. It's the talent behind the art that I appreciate. Really. I've gone by the screen name Wreck7 for many years, but decided to remove the number a while back. My passion for GoldenEye and Perfect Dark has continued to grow and take over like an infesting plant. Not that I mind, because there are far worse games to be obsessed with.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chase, I like peanuts, potatoe farmers, and the little red slush left at the bottom of a fruit yogert cup. I also like to mess around and joke alot..

Last edited by El Cazador on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am Mark- I don't remeber when I joined, I live in Dorchester,MA I am addicted to Hacking BattleTanx I almost broke my knucle breaking a kdis nose in 2001. I turned 22 in June and I am having the time of my life here on Shooters

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will see if there are more members. Razz

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I think the post I made on this topic was the first post I ever made. I was in a pretty random mood that day aparently. lol. Well, I'm glad I stuck with the forum. Its a good one. Very Happy

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'l wait till new members come here. Smile

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey my name is Jared and I been currently a member for a couple months now. I really like to run in track and cross country. I hope I kick ass at the districts so I can go to regionals and run, and I am praying I can go to state as a freshman in the 800 meter dash. I am really looking forward to graduate from high school and go to college. Very Happy

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, steelman. Did you go to the GE tourney on May 5th? It was in Cincinnati.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Name: Kevin Ryley
Favorite Game: Turok Rage Wars
Favorite Game To Hack:Goldeneye
Games Hacked: Goldeneye,Turok:The Dinosaur Hunter, BattleTanx:Global Assault.

My obsession with Goldeneye started when it came out on "September 24,1997" I played and Played until well. I couldn't play anymore! When the GameShark came out I searched the web for GameSharkCodes and saw a link to GoldeneyeForever. Then it had all of these codes and a tutorial about connecting your gameshark to your computer, I did that and got codes for a bunch of different weapons sets and did the Tournament thing with the 4 t.vs.I also returned to Goldeneye Forever to find the Message Boards, Then I saw a person working on a Master File for Goldeneye Codes for a bunch of different levels, I grabbed Dam(Backzone) and played it in a tournament. I had a lot of fun. So I thank the people for hacking these codes,GEmaster for starting the site, and everyone else!

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Name: Jacob Pereira

Accomplishments in Goldeneye

Beat the " Runway " in 24 seconds on Agent

Hacked Jac6's Bunker.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My name is GERage. I'm 16 and I'm learning how to hack Goldeneye right now. In my spare time, I like listening to music, skateboarding (recently started), and playing Goldeneye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: