ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Introduce Yourself! (Especially new members!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the boards, Hennamann! Smile
I've deleted your first account and changed the name of your active one to match the other. Make sure to use the right account name when logging in!

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone, I'm a huge fan of GoldenEye and video games for that matter. Ever since I was a kid, I had a controller in my hands. Earliest recollection of gaming was actually Coleco Vision..... Born in 84, I grew up with the NES (probably best console of all time), which really got me into gaming.

Many of my friends had Playstation, which was a great console with many classic games on it. However the 1st time I tried out GoldenEye, I was hooked..... This game was the reason I ended up getting the N64 (over PS).

Later on when I found out about YouTube and that people posted video games on it, I made it my mission to do a GoldenEye playthrough. Now I have my playthrough, as well as over 200 online matches with various other games posted. Creeping on 1000 uploads now, I give thanks to many people on this site for making it able for fans of this game to be able to play custom levels, create new maps and being able to share their love of GE/PD as well as other games.

I joined this forum a little while ago, but haven't been as active since I do not know many people on here. Once again I thank you all for keeping the tradition of this great classic going, and hope to get some online matches going with some of you.

ZAV1010
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm ZAV. Several years ago I used to use the screen name MMZJSFMMX10MM on other related forums, so someone might recognize me by that name.

I tend to go by ZAV or ZAV1010 now though.

ZAV1010
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AverageGamerStoner1 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm a huge fan of GoldenEye and video games for that matter. Ever since I was a kid, I had a controller in my hands. Earliest recollection of gaming was actually Coleco Vision..... Born in 84, I grew up with the NES (probably best console of all time), which really got me into gaming.

Many of my friends had Playstation, which was a great console with many classic games on it. However the 1st time I tried out GoldenEye, I was hooked..... This game was the reason I ended up getting the N64 (over PS).

Later on when I found out about YouTube and that people posted video games on it, I made it my mission to do a GoldenEye playthrough. Now I have my playthrough, as well as over 200 online matches with various other games posted. Creeping on 1000 uploads now, I give thanks to many people on this site for making it able for fans of this game to be able to play custom levels, create new maps and being able to share their love of GE/PD as well as other games.

I joined this forum a little while ago, but haven't been as active since I do not know many people on here. Once again I thank you all for keeping the tradition of this great classic going, and hope to get some online matches going with some of you.

I just saw your post above mine. You are a familiar face to me. Smile

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome abord! And yes, I recognize "MMZJSFMMX10MM" - it's kinda difficult to forget! Glad to have you around Smile

Heavyz1390
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone, I haven't been a member here very long, but I'm very much interested in dabbing into hacking either Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark.
I'm an active member of The-GCN, and I am also a OoT Zelda 64 hacker.
If I were to give myself a rank in my hacking skills when it comes to OoT I would say I'm somewhere between a novice and expert. I've only been doing it for around four, or more months, but I've made a lot of progress in short time with the help of veteran OoT hackers at The-GCN.

I love the N64 and all sorts of games from different genre's.
I'm sure I will get to know some of you well over time, I'm especially interested in the differences between hacking OoT and other games like Goldeneye.

I'm also known as simply HeavyZ, and if you want to leave out the "1390", or the Z I have no problem with it.
I'm 23, and from USA, Tennessee. If you like Zelda 64 then you might be interested to know that I'm working on a mod called Zelda Rebirth, and if you'd like to know more about it then check out the link I've put in as my signature.

Before I was a hacker I always got excited and looked forward to new mods and enjoying my favorite N64 classics with a fresh new breath of air. I hope to create more and more of my own in time in hopes that other people might enjoy mine as well.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote Back to top

to the boards!!! Can always use some cats that have time to hack new stuff for ge or pd Wink Im swamped with stuff but will help with any questions when i check in Cool

Lain
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! My name is Lain. I've been in the N64 online community for quite a while. Never really got into the GoldenEye community until a few weeks ago. I am glad I am a part of it though. It is fun playing GoldenEye online. I recently got an N64 adapter just to use my real controllers on the PC. That's the good way to play! Cool

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Welcome Lain! Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the community and hope you find some cool stuff for your gaming experiences. Cool

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LAIN!! Hope you enjoy it here man.

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! My name is Ami and I was introduced to this place by the pig. Oops, I mean, Rey. I was introduced by, Rey. He is also helping me out with the James Bond editor.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, let me clarify this. She calls me a "pig" because one time we went to Mcdonalds. Her brother went to the bathroom, and he was taking long so I ate all his food by the time he got out. Of course I had to pay the price and order his meal again.
Neutral

Last edited by Rey on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool BU$TA Cool

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, I was puzzled when I saw "pig". Good to know the full story now.
Welcome Ami Kawashima.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
Haha, I was puzzled when I saw "pig". Good to know the full story now.
Welcome Ami Kawashima.

Oh my god, you know that show to? She has the same name as me. Well Ami is my name in short. I did not name my account on the part of the Anime character if that is what your wondering.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: