ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Deleted Scenes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye Deleted Scenes Reply with quote Back to top

While browsing around YouTube for awhile, I located the following four video clips. These are deleted scenes from the film GoldenEye that was recently re-released in a DVD box set. Thanks to Fourtecks and Xanatos from the GoldenEye: Source message boards for putting them up for everyone to view. This way, you won't have to purchase yet another copy of a Bond movie that has been both remastered and repackaged more times than even Q can count.

GoldenEye Deleted Scene 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jb0wg5WmM0
The original introduction to the movie. It features two guards sitting in a shelter watching television. As dogs begin barking outside, one of the men leaves to investigate. At the same time, the picture on the tv begins to experience poor reception. Attempting to fix it, a shadowy figure sneaks past him in the background. After snipping the telephone wire, the intruder presses the lock release button for the gate leading to the dam.

GoldenEye Deleted Scene 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1cMgc3yrM
Inside a club, a man is trying to sell off his merchandise to one Valentin Zukovsky. Upon closer inspection, he realizes that these pieces are counterfeit. He takes one of the pistols and details the flaws. Pointing it at the seller's head, the trigger is pulled back. Apparently, there was a design error in the weapon, which won't ignite the gunpowder inside of the bullet.

GoldenEye Deleted Scene 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqXFtFAFJqw
As Wade drives Bond through St. Petersburg, he points out the location where a deal will go down with Zukovsky's men. The camera pans through a graveyard and comes to a stop on Natalya. She notices someone looking at her and decides to keep moving.

GoldenEye Deleted Scene 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAV8gyWNFnk
A drunken General Ourumov walks in on Boris as he's making the final preperations for his program. He stops him in the middle of his work and warns him that an outside source could possibly pick up on his connection. Grishenko explains that he is ironing out the remaining bugs to prevent any problems from occuring when the satellite is in use. The General reminds him that if his equipment does not operate as it should, that he'll be forced to deal with him later.

----------------

Okay, now from a gamer's standpoint. The only clip that has me curious is the original intro. I wonder if Rare had access to these scenes? They do have a guard shelter prior to the gate. There may not be anything inside, but their communications satellite is located on the roof. An objective is to plant a covert modem on the control panel. Perhaps, at one time, the gate was controlled by a device in the shelter, much like the large transport doors? I'm wondering if the novel features any more detail as to how 007 reached that location in the first place. We've suspected that he used the supply truck to gain entrance to the base. If it stopped next to the shelter, he only needed to sneak inside and hit the lock release button on the gate. That would be far too easy, so they tacked on a lot more. Which is definitely acceptable. Dam is one of the best introductory stages of any First-Person Shooter, after all.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank the lord for youtube. And thank you for posting those wreck. Took me a few days to find the time to watch em all, but it was worth it. I'm one of those people who
Quote:
would
buy the DVD just to see it. But I'd be smart eneogh to keep the receipt and return it to Wal-Mart when I was done. lol.

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Many works go through plenty o rought drafts. They have to snip and clip for the ater time.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: