ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Complex Rendering Issue...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Complex Rendering Issue... Reply with quote Back to top

I had first thought that is may be a result of my modifications to the Complex background data, but it turns out that it occurs even on an unmodified PD ROM. This may just be some whacky thing that my computer is doing, since I've had trouble with rendering other stages, *cough* GE Temple *cough*, or because I've been unknowingly switching back and fourth between v1.0 and v1.1, .v64 and .z64 ROMs. Either way, I just wanted to see if anyone else has come across this on-and-off-again texture load problem.

The way it is supposed to look...

How it sometimes appears...

And since I couldn't get this to repeat today, I can't say whether or not there are more areas where the texures mess up. I know of one, which is around the corner from the pillar room. Directly across from the indentation in the wall, where the ventgrate used to hide the area in GoldenEye. But, I can't say anymore at this time. Anyways, has the PD Complex ever rendered for anyone else like this?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm using a rom, let me check...

Mine works fine, but in playing missions and combat simulator, for the Ammo and Magazine, It doesn't show separately. Let's see....I also can't see the numbers. Did I forgot a .dll that support this graphic? I mean, in most of your pictures, Wreck...It works...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: