ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

H@cker$ Introduce yourselves
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krillan_calvin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: H@cker$ Introduce yourselves Reply with quote Back to top

I am Now called Krillan....once called Subbed23.
My name is Calvin Krillan(Yes it is true) I used to live in Canada but I live in Maine Now.

I have done many accomplishments for Project 11 and Project 12

aka

[size24]Subbed23[/size24]

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sup. i'm a beginner hacker and i've been working on a citadel solo mission for goldeneye using the setup editor. got any suggestions?

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome. I'm not much of a hacker myself (in fact, not one at all) but about 95% of the users on this forum are. So you'll fit right in. Smile

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well krillan you know who I am....

is Defrost still living in Canada? or did he move.

I'll play in goldeneye today..just i need to get over this puking food posion thing

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm [Censored]. I am not a very good hacker, best thing I've done is Moore in multi.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's on Wreck's website anyways. I'm Cactus, I hack Perfect Dark.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's correct.
My true identity can be found at The Multiplayer Saviours website. But my hacking alias has been "Wreck" from the very beginning. Well, there used to be a "7" in there, which I decided to drop a few years back. I've hacked multiple games, though I'm best known for GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. Other titles include, Resident Evil 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I was once an Admin of the GSCentral.com message boards, as well as a site updater. I'm now an Admin of these forums, here at Shooters Forever. Whenever I try to escape from the video game hacking world, it sucks me back in. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My alias is kcghost for just about everything. I have always loved computers, and I have messed around with a couple different games, namely Goldeneye and the original DOOMs (Sooo much fun to mess with maps and replace sounds in DOOM, Imagine playing with tons of random sayings and voicemade sounds from yourself and friends). I also know a good bit about computer security and hacking in the computer security sense. My true identity is out there somewhere, so I wouldn't bother posting it here, Smile.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moo! I'm Zoinkity, occationally Spoondiddly, especially absent-minded, to federal and state authorities merely Noah; and according to wikipedia I've denounced my own work on Citadel ;*) Remind me not to be able to play that when I get home...

Besides that one year-long hack I mostly just write docs on data formats and help/info files for SubDrag's programs. There were a few codes a bit back, but most people wouldn't be interested since they only work on console.

Other than GE I spend a great deal of time trying not to hack PD, failing utterly. Made a track uploader for F-Zero X to go along with the editor - neither of which anyone has heard of. Eventually will get around to fixing the horrid errors in Robotech: Crystal Dreams so at least what little of that game does work will work well. Also, did some work on Custom Robo and Custom Robo Version II. Extracted probably every string of text, but only got as far as translating the main and MP menus, item descriptions, and a few images.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My hacking alias is only known as "bmw" as goldeneye is the only game I have hacked and this is the only website which I visit for hacking purposes.

Though I'm not new to programming - I finished my Bachelor's degree with a major in computer science in 2005. So my specialties are VB and C++. (Though admittedly I've forgotten a lot since I haven't actually written any code in several years).

If I ever hack any other games in the future, it will probably be the original Zelda game for the NES - that has always been one of my favorites.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmw wrote:
If I ever hack any other games in the future, it will probably be the original Zelda game for the NES - that has always been one of my favorites.

That would be awsome. Me and my freind Darrel used to play that game so much when we were like six or seven. I'd almost forgotten completley about it till I you mentioned it. Laughing That would be an awsome game to have some hacks for. Did they even make a gameshark for nes? I think I remember a game genie... Question

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would have to be an actual rom hack - there was a game genie, but if I remember correctly, it only handled like 6 or 8 codes at a time.

So to go completely off-topic.....

There actually is a pretty sweet rom hack out there already

http://www.zophar.net/hacks/files/zc-full.zip

That is just the patch, you need an ips program and a rom to patch your rom.

The entire overworld and every dungeon has been completely re-written. So have the graphics and music to some extent.

But its quite a bit harder than the original game. I downloaded it a few years ago and only got through level 5. I just a few days ago picked it up and started playing where I left off - I'm through level 7 so far. And apparently the 2nd quest is a complete rewrite as well.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
I'm [Censored]. I am not a very good hacker, best thing I've done is Moore in multi. Wink
my name is Wade lol

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Last edited by DELETED on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: