ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What do you think of PD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: What do you think of PD? Reply with quote Back to top

somthing that isn't realistic about PD is the fact that the guards just shoot you on sight instead of just a warning or just arresting joanna for trespassing. goldeneye on ,the other hand, is different because the enemies are from another country and has more of a war type setting. one other thing that is stupid is on dataDyne Central:Extraction when the hovercoptor says "surrender or die you fugitives!!". they're the F'ing criminals because of their illegal experiments in the labs of the dataDyne corp. plus they're involved in a dangerous conspiracy with an alien race that wants to destroy earth. so how the hell can they say that you are the fugitive/criminal? sounds like crap to me. i like the game,however,i just posted this topic because i was bored.

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think of PD? Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah but they don't know the Skedars are trying to blow up the earth, otherwise do you think they would help them? then they would all be dead.

and maybe they think they are the good guys and Joanna Dark and the CI are the bad guys. usually that's the way it works.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, why won't you see it in dataDyne's point of view?

dataDyne is now dead since Cassandra died from the Skedar, lost Trent Easton, and left with a company full of dead workers. --But it's better than Skedar blowing up the Earth and moving on to the next one.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Humanity is basically caught in a war between this two alien cultures. The purpose of the Skedar getting to Earth was not only to take it over with Datadyne, they also tried to impersonate the president and gain control of an Alien ship that might be at the bottom of the ocean.

Maybe the plot was too obvious and the acting wasn't incredibly great. I can't put my finger on why it is overall bad, maybe it is not, like I said, too obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cactus wrote:
Yeah, why won't you see it in dataDyne's point of view?

dataDyne is now dead since Cassandra died from the Skedar, lost Trent Easton, and left with a company full of dead workers. --But it's better than Skedar blowing up the Earth and moving on to the next one.

Exactly, nobody want's to beleive that they are doing something wrong. Real life criminals justify their criminal actions, even if given their justifications make no sense. And so they made datadyne realistic by making them beleive that they are doing everything right.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what ev

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00dark wrote:
what ev

Were not downing you man. We were just giving our oppinion on the topic. I apologize if it was misinterpreted.

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
00dark wrote:
what ev

Dude, You gave your opinion on PD and we gave ours. So give it a rest. And don't give me that look either. I am watching you very closely. Evil or Very Mad

Come now, no need to get snappy. I can see why we thought we were attacking him. WIth text, it's alot harder for intentions to get through. For example: I could say "That's cool for you." That could easily be taken as sarcasm or a compliment.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

El Cazador wrote:
00dark wrote:
what ev

Were not downing you man. We were just giving our oppinion on the topic. I apologize if it was misinterpreted.
uh, im not sad, i just wasn't sure what to say for a reply.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoah!! a qoute within a quote. now thats just weird.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
It can happen, All the time. Very Happy

The only problem with it though is that sometimes it gets to be too many quotes within quotes. (check out some of the message board posts)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: