ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

War!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: War! Reply with quote Back to top

Before I continue anything here. Has anyone beaten Perfect Dark, all missions, all three modes?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only got agent and secret agent, and many on perfect, but not all. I think I was stuck on Carrington's Villa.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I can remember correctly, I finished the game on Agent and Special Agent.
However, I was unable to complete many of the Perfect Agent missions.
The Area 51 stages were about as far as I could go in that difficulty. Sad

Infact, while I was hacking image modifiers in the Lo-Res Combat Simulator map Felicity, I hadn't even played through the whole game. Most of the images I found I had labelled "BETA" because I hadnt seen them yet! Laughing

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have managed to beat the game on Agent, Secret Agent, and Perfect Agent. On every single mission... Except one... The Special War mission, if I beat that on Perfect Agent I have beaten them all. But it is very retarded, the way the mission is set up is just making you ask to die. I wanted to see if anyone else beat the game 100%.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I beat'em all. However it wasn't easy because when you try to succeed, you feel a great stress when you are about to finish a level and you are weak (health bar in red). Also, there are too much people against you, and you try to escape, there are more chances to face'em when they shoot behind you. If you shoot against'em they are more strong to support the pain and it dosen't help you to advance.

And more, when I tried to earn cheats, it was very stressful. This is not easy at all.

Last edited by Erevan on Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My god! How did you beat War on Perfect Agent? Jeez, I don't even know how I beat Attack Ship and PA.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I beat the whole game, the only thing I 'haven't' done on Perfect Dark is get the f***in' cloak cheat. That might not matter too much because with infinite ammo and RCP120 you have an infinite cloak that way, but the normal cloak would be consistent.

How I beat 'war' on perfect agent wasn't a picknik. It's been a while since I've played dark, I switch between Goldeneye and that and other games, but what you do is just steal a Skedar's Mauler and Charge it up using it against those three Skedar Kings. If the game was impossible to beat the level would be redone by the programmers I presume.

Oh yes, have to edit. Getting behind them helps, but if you run really fast at the beginning and try to beat it as soon as possible like skipping most of the enemy's but one or two, I think I beat it that way.

But they did invent Faq's to answer these questions, fortunately I don't have to use them often.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the time your Mauler is charged for the Skedar Kings, you got like 5 skedar randomly generating and killing you before you know it.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy wrote:
Jeez, I don't even know how I beat Attack Ship and PA.

Take your time when you try to pass a level on Perfect Agent, exept when you must earn a cheat code.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't want to change the subject here. But on Area 51 - Escape, on Perfect Agent. In the beginning you know you must take Elvis to a safe place, if you do that less than 31 or 36 seconds you get some Remote Mines. But I think I read somewhere that you could open the door that Jonathon blows up much sooner? Do any of you know of this? Is this even true?

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy wrote:
By the time your Mauler is charged for the Skedar Kings, you got like 5 skedar randomly generating and killing you before you know it.

If you read my post I mentioned I ran past them all or really really quickly. Run, strafe really fast to the Kings. Cool

You should see smoke at the explosion to the entrance of the Skedar base that was already blow up by Joanna I thought? Is this war before that, but well.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You beat it by dodging all of them?! Funny, usually when i get to the first Skedar King I'm at like 25% health at best.

Edit: Only some sort of video will bring me 100% believe, because the Skedar kings have a super cheap amount of health.
Edit2: This is now, the cheapest mission, on the planet, I almost finished until I reached a point where the Skedar keep respawning, the odd thing was, I can see them respawning and they wouldn't stop.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zippy wrote:
the odd thing was, I can see them respawning and they wouldn't stop.

They are programmed to be respawned in a sector. (like near from the skedar king, in a room, etc.)

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have come very close to beating everything on Perfect Agent.

The only missions I haven't done are Maian: SOS and War.
Turd of a level. I've gotten as far as the third king before on Perfect Agent but thats it.

The only cheat I haven't unlocked is Inifinite Ammo.

I do, however, have Infinite Ammo - No Reloads. Smile

Zergling97
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote Back to top

I have beaten all of the levels (I am from the elite) and in theese times.

http://www.rl6.org/~curbsy/pd
meh[/url]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: