ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

War!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice. Welcome to the forums, Zergling.

I havent played PD in a long time, but how the hek fo you beat the first level in 6 seconds? These time runs continue to amaze me, I have to take my time when playing or I get killed!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering the same thing when I noticed people being able to complete the Agent difficulty in under ten seconds. It must be exposing a glitch, or somehow falling off the side of the building and pressing the open button as you come crashing down. Maybe you can trigger the elevator door that way? Confused

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think perfect agent with confrontation and exploration can be done way quicker than that. I don't know off the top of my head.

But who wants to just run through levels anyway. It sorta defeats the purpose, but as long as you can shoot too. And have fun with it.

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

to get the cloak cheat in G5 Building, you should leave your camspy near the vent you send it in to record the meeting. don't send it in. when you get to the safe room put the door decoder on, then send the camspy in the meeting room. let the whole scene play or most of it. the door will decode and open while the scene plays and you'll be safe from enemies. one important thing is to set the remote mine on the 2nd floor in chicago instead of the 3rd and at the beginning of the g5 building where you have to fight the cloaked guards, kill them as fast as possible.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my god, I did it! I beat War! Wooooo! All PA's complete for me!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never did finish off War!, and there's a sim I'm missing out of neglect. I've found it easier to run past the second king straight to the third, polish him off, then use the rocket to wipe out the skedar hoard bottlenecked in the doors and try to get a mauler shot into the King.
Its terrible, since the one time I hit the last king something winged me at the same time. The stupid thing fell right on top of me and -mission failed-

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't whiz past the second king ever. He is an easy easy kill.

Click here!

On your way to the first king somehow get a Mauler for charge-up shot kills. Only kill skedar if you're 100% sure they'll slow you down, if not, just whiz past 'em. On the second skedar king, he's facing the other way, easy kill, I have no clue why you'd even pass him up. On your way to the third king the doorway will be blocked like living hell, move around until they make an opening and go in for the win. Why am I telling you all this? Because I tried to do it like that video and I wasn't as skilled as he was.

Edit: God damnit! I gotta beat it again for Co-Op mode...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I successfully beat it on all difficultys. I beat most levels on perfect agen on may 24. Very Happy

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best way in perfect agent is after you killed the second skedar king, be quick to pass the door and after that go to right to avoid skedars on your path and now seize the day to kill the third king.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have beaten PD with my N64 TOTALLY, exept WAR! on Perfect agent, everything, even the challenges, cheats (but not those, that requires that GameBoy-thingy Smile ), NO CHEATING

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I beat the game way back in 2000, and it has taken seven years to play other people who are remotely good and still play.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I beat it all in a week. PD Perfect Agent missions are exciting.

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with cactus, it is much more fun to play the levels in Perfect Agent difficulty. Agent difficulty is too easy, the enemies die in like one shot and their aim is absolutely disgraceful. Special Agent is alot better, the guards can actually hurt you and they have a more realistic health amount. Perfect Agent is the most realistic though. it actually requires skill and strategy to succede, plus the guards can actually kill you. Perfect Agent missions are the most pulse pounding and exciting and they make you really good at the game if you play them alot.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also agree. Agent mode is mostly useless. Perfect Mode's the only way to go.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try Perfect Dark difficulty and set everything to 1000%! OH my god good luck to pass!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: