ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

NOOOO! Damn those bears!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: NOOOO! Damn those bears! Reply with quote Back to top

Huge upset at the super bowl. I swear I almost cried. Why the heck do those Bears have to get so dang cockey. You could tell by the way the defense was playing that even though the colts were right on their butts with another touch down, they thought they had it in the bag. How could they think that a team that made it to the super bowl would go down without a fight. I lost money on the game so I'm royally P'd. Although I kept my demeanor of sportsmanship on the outside, I wanted to kick some ass on the inside. I'm glad I was pretty buzzed, otherwise I'd have probably been yelling cuss words at the screen for a whole 'nother hour. It makes me more upset that I had to betray my packers in order to root for the bears. Why'd my betting rival have to be born a colts fan? Oi! Well, I'm glad I could rant here about how much the Bears are on the crap list, so thank you all. I just thought for sure that nothing would get past Brian Urlacher and that Bears Defense. That plus Cedric Benson, I thought I had that bet in the bag. Although, I geuss I was just as cockey as the bears were. Confused That'll teach me.

Anyone else lose money on the game?

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, what an incredible game. Amazing first half, second half was as bad as it gets. Good D from the Colts I guess. Odd game I must say. The underdog didn't win this time and honestly they got spanked in this one. Ug.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
I was the same way, I bet $200 USD that the bears would win, Lost the money, At least I won $50 for placing a bet that there would be at least 2 turnovers before Half-Time. But still losing that much money really pissed me off. I didn't really forecast a win for the colts, but I was suprised by the fact they pulled through.

Damn, everybody I know lost money on that game. I just found out my brother in law lost $300 bucks on the game with 3-1 odds. His bet was a scoring bet that the Colts would score at least 30 points or more. If they had just made that first extra point attempt at the beginning, he'd of made a cool $900. He was so pissed. He was complaining to me, so I told him he should stick to black jack. Cool

Brian_Hax
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The patriots and the bears would have been good..Patting Manning is a cry baby and needs to win..why patting! what has he ever done..he left boston cause he was a cocky ass wussy

coming soon to SHOOTERS FOREVER

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brian_Hax wrote:
The patriots and the bears would have been good..Patting Manning is a cry dude and needs to win..why patting! what has he ever done..he left boston cause he was a cocky ass mean person

Its P-A-T-O-N, but no big. Its not that I hate the colts, I just like f'in with my freind who's a colts fan.

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
El Cazador wrote:
Brian_Hax wrote:
The patriots and the bears would have been good..Patting Manning is a cry dude and needs to win..why patting! what has he ever done..he left boston cause he was a cocky ass mean person

Its P-A-T-O-N, but no big. Its not that I hate the colts, I just like f'in with my freind who's a colts fan.

I think he was poking fun at the players name...

My bad. Fusion of Paton and Crying, or Paton and Manning?

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is old but it caught my attention

DA BEARS!! DAMN YOU!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: