ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Post your questions (Part 1)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you intend in buying Perfect Dark Zero this year?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
If only I can find a Xbox 360
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Already played it and hated it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Probably rent it first
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Post your questions (Part 1) Reply with quote Back to top

I own PDZ and played it for a while now. If you have any questions regarding the game, please post them here and I will gladly answer them!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, here's a few. Mines....are they in the game? How do you trigger them? I just think that remote mines are the crap, and honestly I hope they are in Halo 3. Does it really have the original PD feel? As is the multiplayer? All new levels or any classics in there?

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Okay, here's a few. Mines....are they in the game? How do you trigger them? I just think that remote mines are the crap, and honestly I hope they are in Halo 3. Does it really have the original PD feel? As is the multiplayer? All new levels or any classics in there?

The mines in the game work two way. What I mean is if you throw a mine and click RB for the secondary fire, you can detonate them with a remote or you can simply throw the mine anywhere and if anyone goes near it, it explodes. Therefore, the mines are remote mines and proximity mines at the same time which is very cool.

As for the original PD feel too it, it does but its mostly for the multiplayer portion of this game. You will recognise a few things like you might have noticed from the original perfect dark like some guns, characters etc... Right now, all the levels are new although the two main teams are still Datadyne and Dark. Therefore, Rare will bring up a patch soon with new multiplayer maps. Will it include classics? I guess I will have to wait and see...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: