ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Post your questions (Part 2)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you willing to buy a Xbox 360 this year?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
There are none left
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, It's too expensive
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
I'd rather buy the PS3 or Revolution
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
I already own one
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Post your questions (Part 2) Reply with quote Back to top

I own a Xbox 360 and it is evolutionary. Instead of making a thread for each question that you have, please post them here and I will gladly answer them. If you own a Xbox 360, feel free to answer the questions.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must say, too much money for me. And to be honest, I'm still loving my xbox and xbox live with halo 2 and ghost recon 2. I'm in no hurry for the 360. Microsoft scares me with their quality and I think waiting is smarter, because they may find glitches. Also heck I will wait to Halo 3 then I buy one!!

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll get a PS3 for the Blu-ray/Cell Processor. The 360 is just an excuse for $400 in my opinion. I'll more than likely get a mod chip if possible. For Revolution, I'll just stick to GE emulation and maybe get the ROM if it's different.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hear xbox 360s have been melting games and burning hard drives... my friend bought one when i said not to and he returned it due to melting. bad cooling system i hear.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Must be a rumour, sure, the 360 does give a lot of heat but not at a point where it burns or melts disc, the temperature would have to be over 200 degrees to do that and if ever that happens, you would not be able to touch your console without having a second-degree burn. The xbox 360 have fans in the back, on both sides and on top.

People need to realize that only 1% of the 360's are defective and just because we hear one that has heating problems, it doesn't mean its like that for every system. I bought mine in december and it was built on september 2005, so its the first version of the console and there is absolutly nothing wrong with mine. (maybe i was lucky...lol Wink)

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey man Gold_N! You haven't been around in a while! How many games you have for the xbox 360? Just wondering. I'm still holding off. I'm going to be seeing a relatives 360 and ghost recon so I might have to buy after that!!

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not own many games because I'm in grade 12 and I'm working really hard to get really good grades so I dont have the time to buy them all, but I do own Perfect Dark Zero, PGR3, NFSMW and Condemned. Otherwise, I rent a xbox 360 game once every two weeks. There are a lot of good games that came out this month, like Oblivion, blazing angels, battlefield 2, far cry and final fantasy XI. The second wave of games have arrived Very Happy

To answer your post, you will be amazed by Ghost Recon!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: