ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[DEAD]Citadel mission back in progress!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a.Locate Ashton Martin*
b.Crack code*
c.Locate key*
d.Protect civilians*
e.Drive civilians out of complex*

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

those are my objectives, but i really can't decide what kind of guards to put in the level. i really want this level to look good and be perfect just like any other solo mission. can i have a few suggestions?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just be aware you will have a path set issues, and we will eventually need to make like 500 path presets and link them.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cant wait to see the citadel as a mission Very Happy

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, i've really gotta get back to work on this level because i've been a little sidetracked lately with other hacking stuff. i also have no experience with action blocks so that will be tough. but don't worry, this level will be released one day. i guarantee it, or your money back! Very Happy

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can now add path presets for citadel, so you can make your level!!! Check my post on path presets and new setup editor.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heres a screenshot of me asking for it. i just killed Mayday. Very Happy http://two.xthost.info/00dark/New%20Bitmap%20Image.bmp

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Coolness. Have you done the task of making all the path presets? Mayday seems to fit in that level.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no. all i did was take that setup you posted usetupjunz.bin and change it. i didn't add any more path presets. i just added guards and their weapons. why, was i supposed to add more path presets?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eventually they do need to be added. Just realized it doesn't matter if we do them last or first, cause Tools -> Barebones will just make you essentially down to path presets! I'll try and finish it up for you tonight.

00Dark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I just spent a bit of time looking into the Citadel patched ROM to see how it all works. Apparently, all you need to do is change the setup file that is being used by stage ID 30. Best bet would be to use the Jungle, as it's the biggest of the bunch. However, remembering that it still uses the language file designated to ID 30, which used to be the Library, I had to redirect it to another. I decided to go with the Statue, as it is also the largest of its kind. Now you'll have plenty of space to work with. When you make a briefing file, just replace the Egyptian. It's a bit awkward working with three different names, but that's how it's going to work. Here are the codes you'll need to use, for now, to get the stage to load...

8002425F 0030 --> Change Citadel's memory to stage ID 30
80024297 0028 --> Change Library's memory to stage ID 28
8002A8F7 0030 --> Force load stage ID 30, Citadel
810375A6 5960 --> Redirect stage ID 30's setup file to UsetupjunZ
80045B03 0030 --> Change Citadel's weather setup to stage ID 30
810484DE BAA0 --> Redirect stage ID 30's language file to LstatE
80044DD7 0000 --> (optional) Remove clouds from sky (emu fix)

Just remember, these are the three files you'll be modifying...

Setup file: UsetupjunZ.bin
Language file: LstatE.bin
Briefing file: UbriefcrypZ.bin

hey Wreck, do you think you could make these codes work on console? i've tried them on console but they don't work. i maen i think they are trying to work but when i start up the jungle, citadel's music starts for a split second then the game just freezes. i'd much rather test on console because my emu lags like crazy! i mean it's like lag from another dimension! phew, and it frustrates me! i just need these codes to work on console.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're using Zoinkity's citadel uploader thingy from RWP? It might be an inconsistency because his gameshark codes try to force the setup to the one thats a part of clipping file.

sticker
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i made a very very small search (3 minute) but do you think "Arshton Martin" can be his car??! like in the site i found, it show the name "James bond" and the name with a picture
--->Click here<---

(if people now, that's mean i'm late)

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aston Martin is Bonds car.

I'm reading the novels at the moment..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: