ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My bad ass Citadel mission screenshot!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: My bad ass Citadel mission screenshot!! Reply with quote Back to top

i owe half the credit to SubDrag for giving me the IPS patch for the picture mod. i edited the text. this is a 1964 screenshot. http://two.xthost.info/00dark/GOLDENEYE-2.bmp

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is quite sweet

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One tiny little bit of critiscm, which is aimed at the person who came up with the original fake Citadel mission pic and objectives, the spelling of "Aston Martin" is incorrect. You should probably lose the extra "h" in there, even if it makes different from the old hoax shot. Also, maybe make the word "Code" in lowercase, as it isn't really specific enough to use a capital. Then again, you can just tell me to get lost. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is the stage select icon: http://two.xthost.info/00dark/GOLDENEYE-3.bmp oh and wreck, if it makkes you feel any better here's another screenshot http://two.xthost.info/00dark/GOLDENEYE-4.bmp

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you using the GE Editor to edit the level text, correct, so that these are permanent? (replacing egypt)

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well the objectives are permanent edited text but the "Mission 9: Citadel" and "Part i: Enemy Complex" came from the goldeneye string editor. the "CITADEL" text for the stage select icon came from a one line renaming code at destar.com.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why are you doing that? Use the editor so they are permanent.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking good dude. Do you mind if I put it on my site?

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok i got those text mods to be permanent, but i still need codes to load the Citadel multiplayer level in the solo menu so it will replace Egyptian's setup file. then i can begin working on my mission.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
Looking good dude. Do you mind if I put it on my site?
Go for it

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For now just do that, we can eventually make it a ROM patch. Just still be aware Citadel has no path presets and will require a massive locale network (tough) at the end,

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hope i can put paths in the mission because it would be boring if guards didn't patrol the area.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not just paths, any guard will lag the game to a halt without these path sets.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think it's necessary to load citadel in the solo egyptians setup file because i keep having problems in multi testing. i should only have to add one spawn point since its a solo mission but in multiplayer, well, that single spawn point is for two players, and i get stuck and can't move right when i spawn because player two is inside me (or i'm inside player two). so can you post some codes please?

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you have to use two spawn points for 2 players. make sure you add an entry in your intro block and select the preset for the new spawn point you added. Wink this way the new spawn knows it's suppose to use a different preset.

Notice if you use entry 00 for bond you can start in the exact SOLO position of the game's level.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: