ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What is your favorite songs in PD?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: What is your favorite songs in PD? Reply with quote Back to top

I love Area 51 Infiltration, End Credits, Chicago ,Chicago X, Alien Conflict, Attack ship X and Deep Sea beta version. They sound great with action and suspense. But in Chicago song, it's pretty quiet.

If you wonder where is this beta song?: http://www.yamoslair.com/sounds/pdbeta3.mp3 According to me, it sounds like the game Jet Force Gemini.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Training Theme, Perfect Menu Theme, Deep Sea X, Pelagic II, Pelagic II X, Credits, Chicago.

As good as the music is, the sound effects are where it's really at.

Here are some of my favorites.

Devestator reload, Farsight XR-20 fire, G5 Corp blast doors, Reaper fire, N-Bomb, Match end alarm.

(Edited once.)

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Attack Ship, Carrington Institue Defense, Chicago X, Crash Site Confronatation, Mian SOS(Tears), Datadyne Defection, off the top of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's an amazing soundtrack! I'm going to have to look up my fav's but they bring back a lot of cool memories for me.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the end credits.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

john lennon wrote:
I like the end credits.

My favorite too. I love the credits in any game. (except for the Fable: The Lost Chapters ones, they're like fifteen minuits!)

fantsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

controller pack menu music anyone (where you access with holding start, when you turn your power on)? hahahaha, nice "song"

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that music also comes into play at the completion of CI Defense, meaning missing operative.

00Dark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deep Sea beta track is my favorite, probably because it sounds like another alien conflict music.

mothy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The soundtrack is excellent. One of the best I’ve heard in a game. Beautifully melancholy with a hint of the GoldenEye sound. If I had to pick one track, it would have to be Chicago Stealth.

Soopaweirdo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00Dark wrote:
Deep Sea beta track is my favorite, probably because it sounds like another alien conflict music.

I heard it just now, actually. I'm kind of relieved that they took it out, if you want my two cents worth in the opinion. I mean, it sounds like there would have been a hell of a lot more going on if that was the original choice of Background music.

...but yeah, back to relevant posts. I guess I would have to say that the themes used in the "Air Base - Epionage" level and the regular theme for "Deep Sea - Nullify Threat" would be my preferred themes

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chicago, Chicago X, Carrington Institute X, Air Base X, End Credits, Beta Deap sea, Datadyne central(1st one), there area lot more but I can't quite remember them/their name

KEVIN DARK
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: RE:What is your favorite songs in PD? Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer the following songs:
Pelagic II and Pelagic II X
Alien Conflict
Carrington Villa and Carrington Villa X
Air Base X
Carrington Institute Defense normal and X
Crash Site X
Chicago
Credits
Battle Shrine X

Thats all! Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaKEVINKONG?feature=mhum

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

God, the music on PD is so good. I have too many favourites to list. I also like some of the tunes that are extras on the multiplayer. That one that sounds quite oriental for example and the one that has a train chimney stack sound in it? How the hell can I describe the one that I mean?

Is there an official release of the tracks?
Or can I download them anywhere?

KEVIN DARK
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I searching for a site to get the music.When i find one I wil tell you,okay? Cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaKEVINKONG?feature=mhum

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: