ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] Tetris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER] Tetris Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/media/misc/tetrismaprelease1(subdrag).zip

Original model by Cyberen
(difficult and imperfect) import to Goldeneye by SubDrag

Apply IPS Patch. Then play facility multi (or try dam solo).
NOTE: Does not work on Dr. V64 yet.
NOTE 2: You MUST edit the ROM setting in PJ64 to Goldeneye's since this has a different checksum. Otherwise performance will be awful.

This is the first ever non-port of a new level into Goldeneye. It's a horrific port, but it's one. It'd be cool if someone got footage of them playing on it multi.

Last edited by SubDrag on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is actually a very cool map created by Cyberen. It may not be a perfect port, but it's an incredible first step towards having brand new stages in GoldenEye. Be sure to download the patch, apply it using the GoldenEye Setup Editor, and check it out.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MATTMAN662
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: New Goldeneye Levels Reply with quote Back to top

How do you make brand new goldeneye levels? How do you creat floors and walls and stuff? Did you use the Setup Editor to make this?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a 100% new level. Cyberen made the model in Blender, then exported to .obj format. I imported it into the GE Editor, imported as clipping and heavily edited the clipping. I would highly *not* recommend doing this on your own, the current importer is highly buggy and totally screwed up - believe me the textures are way different in the real model. Textures need to be added manually in the Image Tools menu. Still, it's really cool to see an all new level.

Here's a video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMsgmtrLuXI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: