ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[PATCH MULTIPLAYER] - Silo (PM author for patch)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: [PATCH MULTIPLAYER] - Silo (PM author for patch) Reply with quote Back to top

gameshark codes required:
8002A8F7 0014
81037536 58C4

Due to legalities ask me for the file for play in PJ64. This is for private use only and not to be sold for profit.

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed it. Silo looks and plays great in multi.

One thing is you need to add ammo and make the weapons multi weapons! You can do this by setting the 08 type weapons to F0-F7, and then insert the ammo (type 14) and choose the gun to attach to.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could you upload it to rapidshare, cause my computer freezes when I try to download it..

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I enjoyed it. Silo looks and plays great in multi.

One thing is you need to add ammo and make the weapons multi weapons! You can do this by setting the 08 type weapons to F0-F7, and then insert the ammo (type 14) and choose the gun to attach to.

oops, yeah I normally use infinite ammo with all my bud's so we can just blast eachother continuously. I'll keep the ammo boxes in mind for the next one. Wink

RYANI: man this website is difficult to use!! try running SFC on your pc to fix internet explorer. go to RUN then type sfc / scannow Wink Cool

Due to legalities ask me for the file for play in PJ64. This is for private use only and not to be sold for profit.

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could mirror the file for you if you want, that way no one would have to deal with those "wait in line" sites. I'd have to make it a patch though, I'm not supposed to have ROMs on this webspace.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: