ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Anybody make fun screenshots with editor?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Anybody make fun screenshots with editor? Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a blooper from when I tried to add a new door as a 00 preset:
http://dragonsbrethren.elazulspad.net/images/goldeneye/toobig.jpg

Edit: Linked to the image instead, it was stretching the forum.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes, for some reason Rare made door models enormous. Don't even think about not making them 27 presets.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goldeneye's explosions are really cool, and can act as dominos. Here's domino choppers. Choppers being shot out of the sky also is a really great way of falling. They really do look like choppers coming down.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is indeed clipping on top of each Cradle tower. Not sure if just an accidental artifact, but really cool to see guards up there. They don't fire though, because no direct line of sight over clipping, I believe.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tanks look really cool.

Crazy

I always wanted to have you shoot down a plane...

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

These are pre-editor, but the they're both all-time favorites:

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guard does look really sweet up there. It's a shame that they can't fire at the player, but that's the breaks. Silo has the same problem on a few catwalks. Was nice to see Rare fix that issue in PD.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glass is fun!

Raz
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm stoked that I've finally been able to put me and my friends into Goldeneye

You guys are completely brilliant

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow well done! Smile I'm adding that one to the goldeneyevault site. You even used the image editor. It makes me quite happy to see someone using the editor, and successfully! I look forward to seeing what you can make.

Raz
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having a go at mapping some of the extra Bond faces so they fit properly onto some of the other heads, now.

Also, heh, you should put this screenshot up at the Vault instead

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great picture! I've overwritten the other one with that. You're doing quite well at mapping faces, I was pretty terrible at it. If you could get the All Bonds back that would be brilliant (and there's that ips patch to get the costumes back, so we could combine it with that)

Raz
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

getting there

Issues:

1) Sean Bean's massive chin! Kind of makes it not look like Connery any more

2) I had to get rid of his sideparting. This was part of the original model, and looked strange on Trevelyan's head. It was also difficult because:

3) For some god-unknown reason they used a 20x20 texture for the left side of Trevelyan's head. It wraps round at the top, which doesn't show up on Trevelyan because his skin and hair are almost the same shade in parts. On Connery, though, it gives him a bald patch (although you could argue that this is more realistic). Adding more hair at the bottom of the texture then gives him a hairy chin on one side.

I might try swapping the sides of his face around, and maybe trying to put his sideparting back on, but on the other side. But I need a rest now! Doing the right and front took about half an hour, but making tiny tweaks to the other side (and every time you rewrite the ROM PJ64 removes all your settings and cheats) has taken me about 2 hours.

By the way, what bodies were swapped to make the all Bonds IPS?

Also: I'd love to put George Lazenby and Daniel Craig in, as well, with new costumes/tuxedos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: