ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

new multiplayer level: The Tunnel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: new multiplayer level: The Tunnel Reply with quote Back to top

here's the level ROM:

http://two.xthost.info/00dark/GoldenEye%20007.z64.rom

also be sure to use these gameshark codes to load the level- just select any multiplayer level from the menu:

Code:
8103756A 58C4
8002A8F7 0021

i won't even bother to post screenshots because i have no idea how to create a new jpeg image in My Documents. there is simply no option to do that. it will only let me make a new bitmap image, but in order to post bitmap screenshots i would have to make a web link to them, which i hate doing. sorry, no screenshots.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHOA! That is a great level! I am very impressed, it is clever!

You MUST use ammo boxes type 14 [right click to attach to gun] and multi guns (F0 - F9)!!!! Please start using them so guns and ammo respawn!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the looks of those screenies SubDrag posted, that does seem like a pretty neat little multiplayer map you've put together, 00dark. I never would've thought about using that area of the Dam all by itself, but it looks quite interesting the way you've laid out the objects within. I'll have to check her out sometime soon.

As Sub mentioned, you should set your weapon to one of the set entries ranging from F0-F7. Afterwards, take the ammunition that belongs to it, and attach them to the proper weapon ID in the Edit Objects window. It's weird to get used to at first, but will come naturally later on. Just remember which of the set entries is which....

F0: Weakest (DD44 - Pistols)
F1: Weakest (DD44 - Pistols)
F2: Decent (DD44 - Pistols)
F3: Decent (PP7 - Pistols)
F4: Good (PP7 - Pistols)
F5: Good (PP7 - Pistols)
F6: Best (Cougar - Pistols) (Silenced PP7 - Golden Gun)
F7: Best (Cougar - Pistols) (Golden Gun)

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00dark, please stop deleting your posts. Can you please repost your setup of tunnel that was updated? You also deleted Crack Alley. That was a good map...where is it. I went to go home and try it, to find it gone...

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, SubDrag told me about this Crack Alley map earlier today. I didn't get a chance to see it before you took it down. We were both curious as to why you removed it. Was there something you wanted to fix, or did you just not think it was good enough to release publically?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i wasn't really satisfied with Crack House Alley, so i took it down. however, here's a better version of The Tunnel multi:

http://two.xthost.info/00dark/Ump_setuparchZ.bin

i deleted my updated version of the Tunnel because i decided to make a few minor changes- mainly i just added a bunch of plants. it also looks like a blockaded traffic tunnel with the concrete dividers running down the center of it. if you guys really want me to post Crack House Alley, then i will. i could have made it better anyways.

BTW, the reason i call it "Crack House Alley" is because of the old beatdown apartments that are in the level. they look like trailer court trash. Laughing

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

put it back up! I was going to give crack house ally a go aswell.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a similar idea for a dam midzone gameshark hack but never got around to doing it. I'll take a look at your setup file and see if it would be feasible to convert it over to gameshark codes (I'm a big gameshark freak if you haven't noticed yet, I like being able to easily play multiplayer levels on the console)

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

triple amen to that bmw. console will always have a more classic feel when you're playing it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: