ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

No one is ever here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: No one is ever here. Reply with quote Back to top

No one is ever on this forum anymore... THe most I ever saw was 6. 4 guests 2 members

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

GE64.net
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(Mike Donavan Posting)

I have a kid(2 actually)

Kevin (Who is 6) and Linus( Who is 1) are doing great!
I have job also! For people who don't know I make t-shirts, Sorry for the RandomForum Tshirts and the ShootersForever TShirts! My shop moved so I need to re-do them, I also have a game that might be released!

I will update you guys when the game comes out!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the problem is not that people arn't visiting anymore, but less and less are posting anywhere besides the hacking and coding topics. Wreck seems to have slowed down immensly since he hit 1000 posts. GE's kids and life keep him busy. And when I do find time to logg on, I'm usually on Random forums because it requires my attention.

There's just not alot much to talk about here unless you hack. Confused

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Last edited by DELETED on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I hope people aren't thinking that I've slowed down on my posting simply because I reached the 1000 mark. Whenever I see my current post count, I feel like a total spammer. I mean, I have almost twice the amount of the person closest to me. It's quite ridiculous, or atleast I feel that way. But the reason I haven't been posting as much, is due to work. I've been spending weekends at my brother's house, helping out with the mask business and shooting a short film. It has taken up a lot of my time. My concentration has been on the movie, not so much on hacking. I try to stay active and offer my advice to anyone who may require it, though my focus has been on other matters as of late.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on the internet alot when I'm in class. Smile If I don't have something to do while I'm listening to the lectures, my brain drifts off. Laughing

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Last edited by DELETED on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
People here have lives too.

So your saying I don't have a life..

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jac6 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
People here have lives too.

So your saying I don't have a life..

No, he's saying that he doesn't hack anymore because he's got other things to do. Me: I never hacked, I don't own an N64 (anymore), I don't play Halo very much. I don't even know why I'm here. The atmosphere probably, the majority of most members on other sites are..well...unbearable. For the most part, people here are laid back.

And to Wreck: Technically, I'm more of a spammer than you are. You have 2.40 posts per day, I have 2.7 posts per day. Razz

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright sorry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: