ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MOVED] MULTIPLAYER - Control 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: [MOVED] MULTIPLAYER - Control 2 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, download this extract the BIN and gs codes. Open the editor and go to CONVERT ROM. Go to Archives mp setup and overwrite the new file into your new ROM. I want reviews, screenshots, and smiley's baby Wink

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/25/1017268/Control%202.zip

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That looks pretty sweet.

Few bugs though - first, you used too many textures - I got some texture errors - cut down on the variety of screens you use on your monitors. Second, what's with the blue lab door? I can't get it to open.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did have the minor graphical glitches as well, but very cool level! I enjoyed the haning monitors and all sorts of random crates and barrels. The darker barrels work great here.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I definitely like the concept behind this map, Scotch. There are a few size issues with some of the computers and monitors, with them either being too big or too small. But I'm surprised to even see a Caves mod using the GoldenEye Setup Editor. That stage looks horrendous on my PC. Perhaps it is better on yours. One thing to note, is that your wall screens and a few monitors need to be set to be Immobile. That way, when they are destroyed, they won't fall to the floor. I noticed some of your monitors were setup properly, but a couple weren't. Also, those metal crate stacks should probably be Invincible. They look silly when broken down. And as BMW pointed out, that lab door isn't working. Maybe the glass is too close, and is preventing it from swinging.

If you fix up those few little things, it'll be much better.
Nice job on it. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah I think I need to flip the lab door around so it will function better too. probably set all the computers to immobile too. hope everyone likes. get ready for Surface 3 next Wink

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh, can i make a Quad 2.0? can i Wreck, please? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? Laughing

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Feel free to, 00dark.
It isn't like I have a copywrite on it, but I do appreciate you asking. Wink

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
get ready for Surface 3 next Wink

oooooh - that could be a problem. Cuba is not alone in being a problem level - Surface is as well. Bullets don't travel properly between cabin windows.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00dark wrote:
oh, can i make a Quad 2.0? can i Wreck, please? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? Laughing

is the new avatar your pic 00dark? cool to see some diversity in here. Very Happy

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no, i got that avatar off yamoslair website. it's supposed to be some freaky looking lost beta head. a cross between a human and maian head. here's the code to see it in the CI training ground. just look at Carrington.

Code:
8007CF92 0001
8007CF93 00BD

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoa that is weird. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: