GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldneye - Facility BZ 2.1 - Who Knows! [Marked for moving]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Goldneye - Facility BZ 2.1 - Who Knows! [Marked for moving] Reply with quote Back to top

I know we can do Citadel, but lets start with something more familiar, something original, something classic, a Hacked Map Very Happy . Just got everything working, tested it. Lets try this again. Somebody post a date and time and stuff. I dont really want to set this all up, Ill just say we should play Facility BZ 2.1, with 1964, regular Goldeneye ROM.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where do you live? I know you're on the east coast but that might be why we had low ping. You may want to look closer to home.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My computer doesn't emulate GoldenEye very well, so I don't think I'll be able to join in. But I hope that you find some people to test it with, KC. Let us know how everything turns out. Smile

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KC you've done great work on assembling online GoldenEye! I will join you post April 7!! I can't wait.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is April 1st! Um, yea. Whoever is planning on playing post when available and general location, so we can decide some things ( like which server to pick for the lowest ping).

Im in East Coast USA, should be available the full day on the 7th.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its so much more convenient when the location is viewed in the profile, eh?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, It's two days from April 7th, I guess Im gonna have to set this up. Your loss, im gonna get the best ping Smile .

Emulator: 1964 Version 0.9.9 (Latest)
ROM: Standard Goldeneye (USA NTSC, NOT EUROPE PAL)
Cheats: Facility BZ : Dont worry about it though. You do not have to have the cheat, its automatic.
Connection Type: Good (Default)
Server: New The X-Team Server
Server IP (For Enter IP function so you dont have to look for it's name): 82.165.250.222:27888
Time: 7? Eightish? Im not sure on this, somebody say a time.
My Kaillera UserName: Kcghost
My AIM Name for quick Contact: GhosKC

I chose an unpopular server so we might better pings and performance. It was empty when I checked it, and hopefully it will still be empty when we play. I really really really really strongly suggest you get familiar with your emulator as well as Kaillera before we play.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I created the game just now. Somebody please play. Its 7:30 for me right now, the most ill wait until is 8, unless somebody posts a specific time.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, that didnt work out too well, lol. Hmmm, we need on-the-spot communication, forget tourneys, at least for now. Hmmm, if anybody wants to face-off with me in Goldeneye at any time, IM me. My AIM name is GhosKC. (I wanted Kcghost, but it was taken) If im not on, than I wont play. If I am on, theres a 50% chance that I will play. Smile

I suggest anybody who wants to be challenged to a game of Goldeneye post their AIM names or other Instant Messenger names here.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They're just afraid of you, that's all.
Ever since you put up that avatar pic, they've been scared to play.
You're too damned intimidating, KC.
Fear the Ghost. Razz

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha. Thats right. Mwhahahah! Fear Me! Very Happy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KC, I just downloaded Nineteen64 and am checking out this Online thing. I connected to Kaillera and the server you mentioned. If you want to try this, set up a game when you've got a chance. Post on here, maybe we can give her a shot tomorrow at about eight? Not sure what your time zone is. Same as New York, for me. Seems interesting. My ping is 47ms. Not sure if that's very good or not. Guess I'd have to see for myself.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tommorow about eight eh? I should be able to play, im East Coast USA, same timezone as New York too. 47, hmm, we may want to choose a different server to balance things out a little, my ping on that server is 15 (lower the better), but 47 is not bad at all, me and clowns had horrible pings when we played (like 180 sumthin, really bad).

BTW, If your pc can handle it, you should really try out Artmoney; along with the emulator, it could be a major convenience for you. In fact, I should really type up something on ArtMoney now that I have experience with it ....

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a pretty good Internet connection, but not that great of computer specs. Nineteen64 seems to run GoldenEye a bit better than Project64, though not by much. Atleast it hasn't crashed my PC. Graphics aren't great. Some stages won't even load their background data. Bunker i works magically. It doesn't matter to me what maps you want to play, I'd just enjoy trying it out. You'll be my first multi match in a long time. If we can, we'll try it for tomorrow night around eight'ish. Since you already know how, set it up and post on here. I'll be waiting to join in. Smile

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll set it up tomorow, probrobly the same server.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: