ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] Library
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah genuis. I really have to learn how to use the action editor better. Maybe subdrag could make a tut, because zoin kitty's help files are good and all for a reference but they hardly help with the order of operations which are dam confusing.

I didn't realise that it effected objects just like regular soldeirs.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have just played Library again. And there's some cool stuff I never even realized! There's a really, really sweet secret bookcase, and you can in fact destroy the missiles in those tough rooms from above. Whadya know. Also on backup device this level has a tendency to crash sadly. For some reason, there's this red test tube in the beginning, that if you shoot, it crashes, and also if you are near the rocket launcher guys, it tends to crash a lot. Probably has to do with explosions, but for some reason some explosions work. Anyways this level is amazing, and even Rare-like having that better way of destroying the bottom stuff.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played it on console. I got it from my editor with the Solo Uploader and A GSCC. This was awhile back when my gameshark worked. I am getting it fixed.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pure genious, BMW. That level is fun. Fun as hell.

I zipped through it on Agent. Then beat it on Secret Agent.

God damn, 00 Agent is hard!

Oh BTW, for most of you wondering, I use a keyboard, so I don't know if that is giving me an advantage or not.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Jack
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Played this level a bunch and got the following;

Agent 0:49
Secret Agent 3:07
00 Agent 3:59

I haven't figured out exactly how the control room key works, it seems to be on a different guard every time I play. I've just been going nuts with the KF7 upstairs and hoping I just find it quickly. Pretty cool level- a lot of the traps caught me by surprise when I was learning the level.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The key is always attached to the same guard - but where he goes depends on exactly where bond is when he detects bond. That determines the path which the guard takes, since he just comes after bond, he's gonna be in a different place every time.

Jack
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone at youtube tipped me off about the "Door Key"... lowered my times to the following;

Agent - 0:39
Secret Agent - 2:29
00 Agent - 3:03

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice work BMW. This is some good work! The hidden key was cool. I did find a small glitch in the basement. One of the wall glass pannels is sticking out a bit from it's preset.

example: lets say the preset number was 0034 and the object number was 3
so it looks like this
Code:
preset = 0034 x ob. 3(glass) --> Moved to coordinate (lets say... 5681278281) (it should be 567278280).

I am not trying to be an asshat but I just found that

good work though! Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BMW makes a brand new mission, filled with objects and characters, and all you can do is mention that a single pane of glass is slightly misplaced? Christ. Take a look at the Dam and both Surface missions. Even Rare has some glass that doesn't fit into their frames perfectly. An asshat is correct, my friend. I don't mean to come off rude, but that just bugs me. As I'm sure it would to most people who read your post. I understand that you're only trying to help, but let's say that the roles were reversed. You work your ass off to make a new mission, and some guy complains about the positioning of one single prop. Wouldn't you take offense to that? I know I would.

If you plan to make any custom setups for GoldenEye, you'd better make sure that they're spot on. Otherwise, you'll be hearing from us.... Laughing

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry..It just sticks out really far for me(since I am using a pecie of crap) emulator anyway.

I just wanted to see if anyone else notice what happened. Then I realized it was my emulator

sorry guys..

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well there's no harm in mentioning. BMW strived to avoid that sort of thing so he'd probably want to know.

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He's not an asshat for trying to report a bug. That is how levels are improved.

This level is damn well awsome!

Panos009
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can see some great work over here so welldone! I have a little question. I have a very old computer so it cant play the game in normal speed, i've read somewhere that you can transfer your games to the N64 Console. Is that true? If yes, can you give me info on that?

Thank you a lot, and bmw, great mission!

Hacking into computer system. WHOOPS Laughing

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion: On that note, which code(s) are you talking about, the uploader codes?

Panos009: You could also use a backup device, however they are extremely rare and can be illegal in some countries.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: