ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Nintendo 64 Backup Devices - Good Shops?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekojin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Nintendo 64 Backup Devices - Good Shops? Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize for posting this into the Goldeneye Hacking Board, but this is the only place where everbody will see it for sure.

I am asking you, if you know a Shop, where you can still buy N64 Backup Devices. Since Neo Flash Team doesn't give any news on their project, I think that it is probably dead.

I think that you guys, especially Subdrag, Wreck and also BMW, have done so many for the N64 Scene, that everyone should have the chance to play your creations on a real N64.

I looked at some sites on the internet and found this:

http://www.robwebb.clara.co.uk/shop/index.htm

Unfortunately, this shop does not always have these devices, you have to be patient to get one.

As for ebay, sometimes they appear, but also at high prices. In another forum, people told me to use Yahoo auctions from China or Japan, unfortunately I don't have an idea how this works.

I also found this shop here, where you can (not sure, since I do not know anybody who ordered there) CD64.

http://www.chinatoysco.com/

And as last one, I found this shop here:

http://n64.icequake.net/mirror/www.cd64.com/salespage.htm

Finally something for GE Master:

Would you make publicity on your page, if we find a Shop?

Thank you

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The CD64 one isn't real, because it's a mirror of the old site. Definitely don't use that one. That chinatoysco has many sites of different names but same stuff, and it may very well be trustworthy but I personally have no idea and can't vouch for it, nor do I know anyone who can.

Rob Webb I believe is trustworthy but expensive. EBay is where I got mine, but yes it was a bit expensive as well, and sometimes unreliable. You really need to make sure the guy says it works, because the devices break relatively often.

That's all I can help, if there was a reliable site I'd probably buy another.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The next best thing, if you have a fast enough computer, is to buy an adaptoid and just hook up your N64 controller to your computer. They cost I think around $36 and as far as I know they're still for sale at ztnetstore.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's still not the same BMW, not even close.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All Sold Out , We don't have .......

Hi,

Do you still have any Doctor V64Junior - 512M in stock?

Mitchell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: