ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GS 3.3 with LED Windows XP GSCC XP.. Still not connecting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrr0gers0307
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: GS 3.3 with LED Windows XP GSCC XP.. Still not connecting Reply with quote Back to top

I am at my wits end... I've gone through 3 different cables, 4 differents gamesharks all with a working LED, downloaded GSCC XP. I'm running Windows XP service pack 2, I've looked throught all the tutorials.. am I missing something? Can anyone.... somone... pleeeease help me!! It would be very greatly appreciated! Thanks!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is TotalIO turned on?

mrr0gers0307
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure is... I've turned it off and on and even installed a stand alone version of total IO. I don't know what to do.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it's not set to the right port #?

mrr0gers0307
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've tried every port, I've changed the address in BIOS, I've even reinstalled the port itself. Is there a certain point in the game or the gameshark menu when I should try to connect?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're trying to upload a codelist you need to be in the main menu. Have you checked your actual PC's device manager to see what port the parallel port is on?

mrr0gers0307
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tried that.... always a comms timeout... I dont get it!!!! Can someone please help me?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I'm not sure about the comms timeout. I was just testing out a non working port and it simply gave me a no device detected error, or along those lines. I forgot actually that I turned off the parrallel port in my bios. If you haven't, I would try each and every port/irq because perhaps there is a conflict with another device on your system somewhere. Having said this, if Subby doesn't have a fix for you I doubt I can come up with something!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: