ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Runway mission concepts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Runway mission concepts Reply with quote Back to top

This is in the very early stages of development, and a final release is certainly far off into the future, but I've been playing around with some ideas and working out the action blocks.

Looks like this is going to be possible.

The main runway will be loaded with aircraft - airplanes, helicopters, etc. One of the objectives will be to destroy all enemy aircraft. The catch? Guards/pilots (whatever), if they see you or if you set off any alarms, will run up to the remaining aircraft and fly them away. I've worked out the animations and it is possible to animate aircraft during regular play, and it is also possible to shoot down aircraft that are in flight.

Another objective will be security-based. I made a modification to wreck's security system (laser grid) and actually used red-laser beams (using a stretched hanging screen set to a flashing red image)

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best way to make pilot. is Biker Heads and the Grey Siberian Guard Body

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll have to check that combination out.

I think I'm also going to put in a screaming sound effect (like when you run over a guard with a tank) when you shoot down a plane with a guard so that its obvious that the guard is indeed flying the plane (because its not possible to actually physically place the guard in the plane - it will have to be an illusion - the guard walks or runs up to the plane, then fades away, then the plane takes off)

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great concept BMW, sounds like a very interesting venture. If this new level is half as good as your Library then you have it made.

There is only one draw back with making such a good level like library, you have expectations to live up to lol.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, nice teaser picture.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is only one draw back with making such a good level like library, you have expectations to live up to

Yeah, so I've been told by several people now. It does make things difficult.

Not to mention I've set the bar pretty high for the rest of you Smile

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't think of that... Oh dam now I am going to have to make some real quality work to wow anyone around here lol.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so did the "aviator" mix of the Grey Siberian Guard and The Biker Head work out for ya?

Library Was awsome. I think some stuff was left to be with 00agent or Secret Agent, which can be done by changing an objects bitflags.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, that laser grid looks familiar. Good idea using a monitor screen with a red image for the actual lasers. I'd like to get a peek at that, see how it looks. Very cool idea, and glad to see the grid system being used again in another project. Only thing I didn't finish was the alarm in my Q Lab Gadget Training mission. But with your experience putting together the Library, that should be no problem.

Keep us updated. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: